Jason Segel Gets Into Bed With Cameron Diaz in 'Sex Tape' First Still
The first official look at Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz in comedy "Sex Tape" has hit the web. Diaz is seen lying on the bed wearing only red panties and a white top, while Segel is about to take off her roller skates and join her on the bed.
"Sex Tape" will follow a married couple played by the "Bad Teacher" co-stars as they wake up to discover that the sex tape they made the evening before has gone missing, leading to a frantic search for its whereabouts. Supported by Jack Black, it is due in the U.S. on July 18.
Segel lost some weight for the raunchy film. "I took heat for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', where I was completely nude," he recalled. "But different characters require different body types. This time when I take my shirt off, I've made a promise to myself, it doesn't have to be funny."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour