Jason Segel Gets Into Bed With Cameron Diaz in 'Sex Tape' First Still
The first official look at Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz in comedy "Sex Tape" has hit the web. Diaz is seen lying on the bed wearing only red panties and a white top, while Segel is about to take off her roller skates and join her on the bed.
"Sex Tape" will follow a married couple played by the "Bad Teacher" co-stars as they wake up to discover that the sex tape they made the evening before has gone missing, leading to a frantic search for its whereabouts. Supported by Jack Black, it is due in the U.S. on July 18.
Segel lost some weight for the raunchy film. "I took heat for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', where I was completely nude," he recalled. "But different characters require different body types. This time when I take my shirt off, I've made a promise to myself, it doesn't have to be funny."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free