Jason Segel Gets Into Bed With Cameron Diaz in 'Sex Tape' First Still
The first official look at Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz in comedy "Sex Tape" has hit the web. Diaz is seen lying on the bed wearing only red panties and a white top, while Segel is about to take off her roller skates and join her on the bed.
"Sex Tape" will follow a married couple played by the "Bad Teacher" co-stars as they wake up to discover that the sex tape they made the evening before has gone missing, leading to a frantic search for its whereabouts. Supported by Jack Black, it is due in the U.S. on July 18.
Segel lost some weight for the raunchy film. "I took heat for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', where I was completely nude," he recalled. "But different characters require different body types. This time when I take my shirt off, I've made a promise to myself, it doesn't have to be funny."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick