Jason Segel Gets Into Bed With Cameron Diaz in 'Sex Tape' First Still
The first official look at Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz in comedy "Sex Tape" has hit the web. Diaz is seen lying on the bed wearing only red panties and a white top, while Segel is about to take off her roller skates and join her on the bed.
"Sex Tape" will follow a married couple played by the "Bad Teacher" co-stars as they wake up to discover that the sex tape they made the evening before has gone missing, leading to a frantic search for its whereabouts. Supported by Jack Black, it is due in the U.S. on July 18.
Segel lost some weight for the raunchy film. "I took heat for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', where I was completely nude," he recalled. "But different characters require different body types. This time when I take my shirt off, I've made a promise to myself, it doesn't have to be funny."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed