Jason Segel Gets Into Bed With Cameron Diaz in 'Sex Tape' First Still
The first official look at Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz in comedy "Sex Tape" has hit the web. Diaz is seen lying on the bed wearing only red panties and a white top, while Segel is about to take off her roller skates and join her on the bed.
"Sex Tape" will follow a married couple played by the "Bad Teacher" co-stars as they wake up to discover that the sex tape they made the evening before has gone missing, leading to a frantic search for its whereabouts. Supported by Jack Black, it is due in the U.S. on July 18.
Segel lost some weight for the raunchy film. "I took heat for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', where I was completely nude," he recalled. "But different characters require different body types. This time when I take my shirt off, I've made a promise to myself, it doesn't have to be funny."
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party