Simon Cowell Shares New Photo of Son Eric and His 'New Friends'
Simon Cowell apparently is excited about being a new father. After his son Eric arrived on Valentine's Day, the former judge of "American Idol" introduced his son with Lauren Silverman in some black-and-white photos. Cowell now has added another photo of his bundle of joy in his Twitter feeds.
On Monday, February 17, the music mogul uploaded a sweet snap of the baby sleeping with two cuddle toys. The doting father captioned the picture, "Eric's new friends." The baby, who was named after Cowell's father, can be seen being wrapped in a gray blanket to keep him warm. "The last three days have been incredible. Eric Lauren [dogs] sqiddly and diddly all happy," he wrote in another post.
Cowell, his girlfriend and their son went home from Lenox Hill Hospital on Sunday afternoon. The new father carried baby Eric as they left the building with Silverman in tow. She looked radiant in dark outfit and sunglasses.
Three days after giving birth to Eric, Silverman was spotted going shopping for baby products. She was seen in New York buying baby clothes at Bonpoint on the Upper East Side on Monday. The socialite looked pretty in a gray top, leather pants, a coat and a scarf. "She's focusing as much on Simon as she is on the baby," a close friend said of Silverman, as quoted by New York Daily News.
Eric's new friends pic.twitter.com/nzjftpzEeW— Simon Cowell (@SimonCowell) February 18, 2014
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick