Simon Cowell Shares New Photo of Son Eric and His 'New Friends'
Simon Cowell apparently is excited about being a new father. After his son Eric arrived on Valentine's Day, the former judge of "American Idol" introduced his son with Lauren Silverman in some black-and-white photos. Cowell now has added another photo of his bundle of joy in his Twitter feeds.
On Monday, February 17, the music mogul uploaded a sweet snap of the baby sleeping with two cuddle toys. The doting father captioned the picture, "Eric's new friends." The baby, who was named after Cowell's father, can be seen being wrapped in a gray blanket to keep him warm. "The last three days have been incredible. Eric Lauren [dogs] sqiddly and diddly all happy," he wrote in another post.
Cowell, his girlfriend and their son went home from Lenox Hill Hospital on Sunday afternoon. The new father carried baby Eric as they left the building with Silverman in tow. She looked radiant in dark outfit and sunglasses.
Three days after giving birth to Eric, Silverman was spotted going shopping for baby products. She was seen in New York buying baby clothes at Bonpoint on the Upper East Side on Monday. The socialite looked pretty in a gray top, leather pants, a coat and a scarf. "She's focusing as much on Simon as she is on the baby," a close friend said of Silverman, as quoted by New York Daily News.
Eric's new friends pic.twitter.com/nzjftpzEeW— Simon Cowell (@SimonCowell) February 18, 2014
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle