'Locke' Trailer Shows Anxious Tom Hardy Behind the Wheel
Tom Hardy looks distressed in the first trailer for drama thriller "Locke". Instead of offering the plot, the video focuses on the high tension as Hardy's character, Ivan Locke, is driving his car while talking to the people in his life over the phone. "Make one little mistake and the whole world comes crashing down," he says.
The film tells the story of one man's life unraveling in a tension-fuelled, 90-minute race against time. Locke has the perfect family, his dream job, and tomorrow should be the crowning moment of his career. But one phone call will force him to make a decision that will put it all on the line.
Directed by Steven Knight, it was screened at the 70th Venice International Film Festival last year. Supported by Tom Holland, Olivia Colman, Andrew Scott, and Ruth Wilson, it will get a theatrical release in the United States on April 25.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed