'Locke' Trailer Shows Anxious Tom Hardy Behind the Wheel
Tom Hardy looks distressed in the first trailer for drama thriller "Locke". Instead of offering the plot, the video focuses on the high tension as Hardy's character, Ivan Locke, is driving his car while talking to the people in his life over the phone. "Make one little mistake and the whole world comes crashing down," he says.
The film tells the story of one man's life unraveling in a tension-fuelled, 90-minute race against time. Locke has the perfect family, his dream job, and tomorrow should be the crowning moment of his career. But one phone call will force him to make a decision that will put it all on the line.
Directed by Steven Knight, it was screened at the 70th Venice International Film Festival last year. Supported by Tom Holland, Olivia Colman, Andrew Scott, and Ruth Wilson, it will get a theatrical release in the United States on April 25.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3