'Locke' Trailer Shows Anxious Tom Hardy Behind the Wheel
Tom Hardy looks distressed in the first trailer for drama thriller "Locke". Instead of offering the plot, the video focuses on the high tension as Hardy's character, Ivan Locke, is driving his car while talking to the people in his life over the phone. "Make one little mistake and the whole world comes crashing down," he says.
The film tells the story of one man's life unraveling in a tension-fuelled, 90-minute race against time. Locke has the perfect family, his dream job, and tomorrow should be the crowning moment of his career. But one phone call will force him to make a decision that will put it all on the line.
Directed by Steven Knight, it was screened at the 70th Venice International Film Festival last year. Supported by Tom Holland, Olivia Colman, Andrew Scott, and Ruth Wilson, it will get a theatrical release in the United States on April 25.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame