'Locke' Trailer Shows Anxious Tom Hardy Behind the Wheel
Tom Hardy looks distressed in the first trailer for drama thriller "Locke". Instead of offering the plot, the video focuses on the high tension as Hardy's character, Ivan Locke, is driving his car while talking to the people in his life over the phone. "Make one little mistake and the whole world comes crashing down," he says.
The film tells the story of one man's life unraveling in a tension-fuelled, 90-minute race against time. Locke has the perfect family, his dream job, and tomorrow should be the crowning moment of his career. But one phone call will force him to make a decision that will put it all on the line.
Directed by Steven Knight, it was screened at the 70th Venice International Film Festival last year. Supported by Tom Holland, Olivia Colman, Andrew Scott, and Ruth Wilson, it will get a theatrical release in the United States on April 25.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show