'Locke' Trailer Shows Anxious Tom Hardy Behind the Wheel
Tom Hardy looks distressed in the first trailer for drama thriller "Locke". Instead of offering the plot, the video focuses on the high tension as Hardy's character, Ivan Locke, is driving his car while talking to the people in his life over the phone. "Make one little mistake and the whole world comes crashing down," he says.
The film tells the story of one man's life unraveling in a tension-fuelled, 90-minute race against time. Locke has the perfect family, his dream job, and tomorrow should be the crowning moment of his career. But one phone call will force him to make a decision that will put it all on the line.
Directed by Steven Knight, it was screened at the 70th Venice International Film Festival last year. Supported by Tom Holland, Olivia Colman, Andrew Scott, and Ruth Wilson, it will get a theatrical release in the United States on April 25.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'