Mr. Papers Says Lil' Kim Is Expecting a Baby Boy
Mr. Papers has revealed the sex of his baby with Lil' Kim. The baby daddy recently told Radar Online that he and Kim would be parents to a baby boy. "That's my baby... He'll be taken care of," he said. The baby will be Kim's first child. Mr. Papers is already a parent to a 4-year-old boy.
The "Magic Stick" rapper debuted her noticeable baby bump when she attended The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City last week. "I'm still going to work," the raptress told Us Weekly of her pregnancy. "I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!"
Shortly after the baby news made headline, Mr. Papers seemingly revealed himself as the father of the child. "I heard everybody looking for me?" he said in an Instagram post. He also retweeted news about Kim's pregnancy and thanked everyone who congratulated him.
The aspiring rapper, who was first romantically linked to Kim in 2012, then confirmed that he was the baby's daddy. "Yeah, we're having a baby. I'm ready for daddy duty," he shared. "Kim is doing great. We can't reveal the sex yet, but that baby is going to be well taken care of... rocking Tom Ford, Versace - even the stroller will be designer," he added jokingly at that time.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video