Mr. Papers Says Lil' Kim Is Expecting a Baby Boy
Mr. Papers has revealed the sex of his baby with Lil' Kim. The baby daddy recently told Radar Online that he and Kim would be parents to a baby boy. "That's my baby... He'll be taken care of," he said. The baby will be Kim's first child. Mr. Papers is already a parent to a 4-year-old boy.
The "Magic Stick" rapper debuted her noticeable baby bump when she attended The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City last week. "I'm still going to work," the raptress told Us Weekly of her pregnancy. "I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!"
Shortly after the baby news made headline, Mr. Papers seemingly revealed himself as the father of the child. "I heard everybody looking for me?" he said in an Instagram post. He also retweeted news about Kim's pregnancy and thanked everyone who congratulated him.
The aspiring rapper, who was first romantically linked to Kim in 2012, then confirmed that he was the baby's daddy. "Yeah, we're having a baby. I'm ready for daddy duty," he shared. "Kim is doing great. We can't reveal the sex yet, but that baby is going to be well taken care of... rocking Tom Ford, Versace - even the stroller will be designer," he added jokingly at that time.
More Lil' Kim News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story