Daniel Day-Lewis Added as Presenter at 2014 Oscars
Daniel Day-Lewis is tapped as a presenter at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The three-time Oscar winner joins previously-confirmed presenter, last year's Best Actress winner and this year's Best Supporting Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to help hand out awards to winners.
The Oscars, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on Sunday, March 2, live on ABC. The Red Carpet Live show will be hosted by "Good Morning America" anchors Robin Roberts (II) and Lara Spencer. They will be joined by Jess Cagle and Tyson Beckford.
Before the main event next month, The Academy honored "all those who built and operated film laboratories, for over a century of service to the motion picture industry." Director Christopher Nolan was among the honoree at the Scientific and Technical Awards Presentation on Saturday, February 15, at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Michael B. Jordan and Kristen Bell hosted the event.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'