Daniel Day-Lewis Added as Presenter at 2014 Oscars
Daniel Day-Lewis is tapped as a presenter at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The three-time Oscar winner joins previously-confirmed presenter, last year's Best Actress winner and this year's Best Supporting Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to help hand out awards to winners.
The Oscars, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on Sunday, March 2, live on ABC. The Red Carpet Live show will be hosted by "Good Morning America" anchors Robin Roberts (II) and Lara Spencer. They will be joined by Jess Cagle and Tyson Beckford.
Before the main event next month, The Academy honored "all those who built and operated film laboratories, for over a century of service to the motion picture industry." Director Christopher Nolan was among the honoree at the Scientific and Technical Awards Presentation on Saturday, February 15, at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Michael B. Jordan and Kristen Bell hosted the event.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers