Daniel Day-Lewis Added as Presenter at 2014 Oscars
Daniel Day-Lewis is tapped as a presenter at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The three-time Oscar winner joins previously-confirmed presenter, last year's Best Actress winner and this year's Best Supporting Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to help hand out awards to winners.
The Oscars, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on Sunday, March 2, live on ABC. The Red Carpet Live show will be hosted by "Good Morning America" anchors Robin Roberts (II) and Lara Spencer. They will be joined by Jess Cagle and Tyson Beckford.
Before the main event next month, The Academy honored "all those who built and operated film laboratories, for over a century of service to the motion picture industry." Director Christopher Nolan was among the honoree at the Scientific and Technical Awards Presentation on Saturday, February 15, at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Michael B. Jordan and Kristen Bell hosted the event.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern