Daniel Day-Lewis Added as Presenter at 2014 Oscars
Daniel Day-Lewis is tapped as a presenter at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The three-time Oscar winner joins previously-confirmed presenter, last year's Best Actress winner and this year's Best Supporting Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to help hand out awards to winners.
The Oscars, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on Sunday, March 2, live on ABC. The Red Carpet Live show will be hosted by "Good Morning America" anchors Robin Roberts (II) and Lara Spencer. They will be joined by Jess Cagle and Tyson Beckford.
Before the main event next month, The Academy honored "all those who built and operated film laboratories, for over a century of service to the motion picture industry." Director Christopher Nolan was among the honoree at the Scientific and Technical Awards Presentation on Saturday, February 15, at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Michael B. Jordan and Kristen Bell hosted the event.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money