Daniel Day-Lewis Added as Presenter at 2014 Oscars
Daniel Day-Lewis is tapped as a presenter at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The three-time Oscar winner joins previously-confirmed presenter, last year's Best Actress winner and this year's Best Supporting Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to help hand out awards to winners.
The Oscars, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on Sunday, March 2, live on ABC. The Red Carpet Live show will be hosted by "Good Morning America" anchors Robin Roberts (II) and Lara Spencer. They will be joined by Jess Cagle and Tyson Beckford.
Before the main event next month, The Academy honored "all those who built and operated film laboratories, for over a century of service to the motion picture industry." Director Christopher Nolan was among the honoree at the Scientific and Technical Awards Presentation on Saturday, February 15, at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Michael B. Jordan and Kristen Bell hosted the event.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season