Lady GaGa Reportedly Bitten by Slow Loris When Filming a Music Video
Lady GaGa reportedly had a minor incident when she filmed a music video for her new single, "G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)". According to New York Post, the Mother Monster got bitten by a slow Loris on the video set at Hearts Castle in California.
"The slow loris is the cutest creature on the planet, and Lady GaGa wanted to use it in one scene, but it nipped her," a source told the news outlet. "They put it back in its box and took it away in disgrace."
The incident apparently didn't stop the New York native from working. "She just laughed about it," the source added. "She was a good sport." The slow Loris was later replaced by the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" that included Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Yolanda Foster and Carlton Gebbia.
New York Post also reported that GaGa made a $250,000 donation to the Hearst Castle Preservation Foundation in return for using the venue, which was last used for a commercial shoot in 1960, when Stanley Kubrick filmed a scene for "Spartacus".
"G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)" is featured in the 27-year-old singer's latest album, "ARTPOP", which was released last year.
More Lady GaGa News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident