Lady GaGa Reportedly Bitten by Slow Loris When Filming a Music Video
Lady GaGa reportedly had a minor incident when she filmed a music video for her new single, "G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)". According to New York Post, the Mother Monster got bitten by a slow Loris on the video set at Hearts Castle in California.
"The slow loris is the cutest creature on the planet, and Lady GaGa wanted to use it in one scene, but it nipped her," a source told the news outlet. "They put it back in its box and took it away in disgrace."
The incident apparently didn't stop the New York native from working. "She just laughed about it," the source added. "She was a good sport." The slow Loris was later replaced by the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" that included Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Yolanda Foster and Carlton Gebbia.
New York Post also reported that GaGa made a $250,000 donation to the Hearst Castle Preservation Foundation in return for using the venue, which was last used for a commercial shoot in 1960, when Stanley Kubrick filmed a scene for "Spartacus".
"G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)" is featured in the 27-year-old singer's latest album, "ARTPOP", which was released last year.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson