Marvel's Mandarin One-Shot 'All Hail the King' Lands Online in Full
Marvel's new short film "All Hail the King" is available for viewing online early, before the official Blu-ray release of "Thor: The Dark World". Sir Ben Kingsley returns to reprise his role as the Mandarin impersonator. Sam Rockwell who plays Justin Hammer, Tony Stark's rival, in "Iron Man 2" makes a cameo as well.
In the aftermath of the incidents in "Iron Man 3", Trevor Slattery is locked up in a maximum-security prison and becomes a celebrity among the criminals. Meanwhile, in the other corner, Hammer is seen moaning to his boyfriend at the fact that the fake terrorist is getting all the attention.
Slattery is also seen having an interview with a documenter played by Scoot McNairy, and it ends with a surprising twist.
The full video can be seen on YouTube, except for the post-credits scene which features Justin Hammer. The brief scene is still available on Delirium Comics, but with the sound being disabled. Meanwhile, an official short clip which shows Slattery having an altercation with a fellow prisoner is released by USA Today.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?