Marvel's Mandarin One-Shot 'All Hail the King' Lands Online in Full
Marvel's new short film "All Hail the King" is available for viewing online early, before the official Blu-ray release of "Thor: The Dark World". Sir Ben Kingsley returns to reprise his role as the Mandarin impersonator. Sam Rockwell who plays Justin Hammer, Tony Stark's rival, in "Iron Man 2" makes a cameo as well.
In the aftermath of the incidents in "Iron Man 3", Trevor Slattery is locked up in a maximum-security prison and becomes a celebrity among the criminals. Meanwhile, in the other corner, Hammer is seen moaning to his boyfriend at the fact that the fake terrorist is getting all the attention.
Slattery is also seen having an interview with a documenter played by Scoot McNairy, and it ends with a surprising twist.
The full video can be seen on YouTube, except for the post-credits scene which features Justin Hammer. The brief scene is still available on Delirium Comics, but with the sound being disabled. Meanwhile, an official short clip which shows Slattery having an altercation with a fellow prisoner is released by USA Today.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent