Marvel's Mandarin One-Shot 'All Hail the King' Lands Online in Full
Marvel's new short film "All Hail the King" is available for viewing online early, before the official Blu-ray release of "Thor: The Dark World". Sir Ben Kingsley returns to reprise his role as the Mandarin impersonator. Sam Rockwell who plays Justin Hammer, Tony Stark's rival, in "Iron Man 2" makes a cameo as well.
In the aftermath of the incidents in "Iron Man 3", Trevor Slattery is locked up in a maximum-security prison and becomes a celebrity among the criminals. Meanwhile, in the other corner, Hammer is seen moaning to his boyfriend at the fact that the fake terrorist is getting all the attention.
Slattery is also seen having an interview with a documenter played by Scoot McNairy, and it ends with a surprising twist.
The full video can be seen on YouTube, except for the post-credits scene which features Justin Hammer. The brief scene is still available on Delirium Comics, but with the sound being disabled. Meanwhile, an official short clip which shows Slattery having an altercation with a fellow prisoner is released by USA Today.
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial