Marvel's Mandarin One-Shot 'All Hail the King' Lands Online in Full
Marvel's new short film "All Hail the King" is available for viewing online early, before the official Blu-ray release of "Thor: The Dark World". Sir Ben Kingsley returns to reprise his role as the Mandarin impersonator. Sam Rockwell who plays Justin Hammer, Tony Stark's rival, in "Iron Man 2" makes a cameo as well.
In the aftermath of the incidents in "Iron Man 3", Trevor Slattery is locked up in a maximum-security prison and becomes a celebrity among the criminals. Meanwhile, in the other corner, Hammer is seen moaning to his boyfriend at the fact that the fake terrorist is getting all the attention.
Slattery is also seen having an interview with a documenter played by Scoot McNairy, and it ends with a surprising twist.
The full video can be seen on YouTube, except for the post-credits scene which features Justin Hammer. The brief scene is still available on Delirium Comics, but with the sound being disabled. Meanwhile, an official short clip which shows Slattery having an altercation with a fellow prisoner is released by USA Today.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show