Marvel's Mandarin One-Shot 'All Hail the King' Lands Online in Full
Marvel's new short film "All Hail the King" is available for viewing online early, before the official Blu-ray release of "Thor: The Dark World". Sir Ben Kingsley returns to reprise his role as the Mandarin impersonator. Sam Rockwell who plays Justin Hammer, Tony Stark's rival, in "Iron Man 2" makes a cameo as well.
In the aftermath of the incidents in "Iron Man 3", Trevor Slattery is locked up in a maximum-security prison and becomes a celebrity among the criminals. Meanwhile, in the other corner, Hammer is seen moaning to his boyfriend at the fact that the fake terrorist is getting all the attention.
Slattery is also seen having an interview with a documenter played by Scoot McNairy, and it ends with a surprising twist.
The full video can be seen on YouTube, except for the post-credits scene which features Justin Hammer. The brief scene is still available on Delirium Comics, but with the sound being disabled. Meanwhile, an official short clip which shows Slattery having an altercation with a fellow prisoner is released by USA Today.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen