Kim Kardashian Joins Sisters at a Party in NYC
Kim Kardashian and her sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian had fun at a party in New York City on Sunday, February 16. The stars of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" were attending a Generation NXT Dream Foundation benefit event at 1 Oak that night, taking some photos with friends and uploading them on Instagram.
Kim opted for a daring top by Stella McCartney, a Lanvin black skirt, jacket by Tom Ford, stockings and heels. Khloe, meanhwile, wore a blue jumpsuit and snakeskin shoes. Kourtney sported a white pantsuit and black shoes.
Kanye West's fiancee took to Instagram to share two photos from her outing with her sisters. "Kourtney,Kim & Khloe Take New York," the mother of one captioned a snap of them before entering the building. The other photo shows the three hanging out with friends. "Up in the club #NYCNights," she wrote.
According to E! News, Kim left early, but the two stayed until 2 A.M. An eyewitness said that the stars looked "really happy" and they were "holding hands, hugging and smiling a lot."
In other news, Khloe turned herself to be a walking advertisement for anti-fur campaign when she was out and about in New York City the next day. She was seen wearing a faux fur coat with a message which read, "F**k Yo Fur," in red spray paint. "F**k Yo Fur!!! Fake fur all day, people!!" she later tweeted, attaching a Keek video of the coat.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake