Kim Kardashian Joins Sisters at a Party in NYC
Kim Kardashian and her sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian had fun at a party in New York City on Sunday, February 16. The stars of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" were attending a Generation NXT Dream Foundation benefit event at 1 Oak that night, taking some photos with friends and uploading them on Instagram.
Kim opted for a daring top by Stella McCartney, a Lanvin black skirt, jacket by Tom Ford, stockings and heels. Khloe, meanhwile, wore a blue jumpsuit and snakeskin shoes. Kourtney sported a white pantsuit and black shoes.
Kanye West's fiancee took to Instagram to share two photos from her outing with her sisters. "Kourtney,Kim & Khloe Take New York," the mother of one captioned a snap of them before entering the building. The other photo shows the three hanging out with friends. "Up in the club #NYCNights," she wrote.
According to E! News, Kim left early, but the two stayed until 2 A.M. An eyewitness said that the stars looked "really happy" and they were "holding hands, hugging and smiling a lot."
In other news, Khloe turned herself to be a walking advertisement for anti-fur campaign when she was out and about in New York City the next day. She was seen wearing a faux fur coat with a message which read, "F**k Yo Fur," in red spray paint. "F**k Yo Fur!!! Fake fur all day, people!!" she later tweeted, attaching a Keek video of the coat.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'