Rick Ross Teams Up With Jeezy to Film 'War Ready' Music Video
Rick Ross is readying a music video for his collaboration with former nemesis Young Jeezy, "War Ready". The two rappers joined forces to shoot the clip during NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans.
The upcoming video is directed by TAJ. In a teaser video posted on Instagram, the rappers are seen turning a warehouse into a battlefield. Some people are running around the building and firing their guns as the song is being played in the background.
Ross recently talked about ending his feud with Jeezy in an interview with Huffington Post. "It was a lot of misconfusion at the end of the day because me and his personally never had an issue and I think that was one of the reasons we were able to really resolve this problem because we never really personally had an issue," he said.
"Amongst bosses, you know we like to call it, 'that rapper stuff.' Real bosses get over that and that's what we did and I'm happy we was able to do that and set the examples for some of the younger bosses that's coming up and let 'em know it's all about making that positive progress," he added.
"War Ready" will be featured in "Mastermind", Rozay's upcoming album that's arriving on March 4. The record will also feature guest appearances from the likes of Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Big Sean and Meek Mill.
More Rick Ross News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene