Set Video of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Sees Hulk's Destruction Scenes
The first sneak peek at "Avengers: Age of Ultron" has landed online. Some on-set videos feature the crew filming some destruction scenes with a pre-CGI Hulk on the street of Johannesburg. A truck getting smashed and people running in fright are seen to portray the chaos.
The first few minutes of the film will happen in the South African city. "Often you will find filmmakers will shoot in Johannesburg and portray the location as Los Angeles. This time around the first 10 minutes of the film will be of Johannesburg," Gauteng Film Commission's (GFC) Desmond Mthembu, told EWN as quoted by SA Breaking News.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "Age of Ultron" is set for a May 1, 2015 release. It stars Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Samuel L. Jackson will also return as Agent Nick Fury.
The movie adds James Spader as Ultron, Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch, Aaron Johnson as Quicksilver, and Thomas Kretschmann as Baron Wolfgang von Strucker. Paul Bettany who voiced Tony Stark's AI in the previous "Iron Man" films gets a bigger role as The Vision, and Don Cheadle is expected to reprise his role as Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes.
Scene from Avengers 2 shot in the Johannesburg CBD pic.twitter.com/BD9XxK8znc— Rashad Mia (@RashadMia187) February 17, 2014
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'