Julianne Hough Debuts New Boyfriend During Stroll
Julianne Hough has been seeing a new man after her split from TV personality Ryan Seacrest. The dancer was caught walking hand in hand with hockey player Brooks Laich while hiking on Sunday, February 16 afternoon in Studio City, California.
Hough, who cut her hair short recently, was not shy of showing her affection for the Washington Capitals center. The 25-year-old, wearing a white pocketed tank top, grey athletic shorts and sunglasses, held the leash to her tiny dogs while they were strolling.
The new couple later picked up some groceries at Bristol Farms before heading home. The 30-year-old Canadian sportsman drove her Mercedes SUV while she snuggled with her puppies on the passenger seat.
Hough and Seacrest broke up in March 2013 after two years of dating, reportedly because of busy schedules. She was then spotted getting cozy with a mystery dark-haired man during dinner at Nobu in Los Angeles in July that year. The man was later identified as director Ari Sandel. She was still seen with him back in September last year.
More Julianne Hough News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed