Julianne Hough Debuts New Boyfriend During Stroll
Julianne Hough has been seeing a new man after her split from TV personality Ryan Seacrest. The dancer was caught walking hand in hand with hockey player Brooks Laich while hiking on Sunday, February 16 afternoon in Studio City, California.
Hough, who cut her hair short recently, was not shy of showing her affection for the Washington Capitals center. The 25-year-old, wearing a white pocketed tank top, grey athletic shorts and sunglasses, held the leash to her tiny dogs while they were strolling.
The new couple later picked up some groceries at Bristol Farms before heading home. The 30-year-old Canadian sportsman drove her Mercedes SUV while she snuggled with her puppies on the passenger seat.
Hough and Seacrest broke up in March 2013 after two years of dating, reportedly because of busy schedules. She was then spotted getting cozy with a mystery dark-haired man during dinner at Nobu in Los Angeles in July that year. The man was later identified as director Ari Sandel. She was still seen with him back in September last year.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic