Julianne Hough Debuts New Boyfriend During Stroll
Julianne Hough has been seeing a new man after her split from TV personality Ryan Seacrest. The dancer was caught walking hand in hand with hockey player Brooks Laich while hiking on Sunday, February 16 afternoon in Studio City, California.
Hough, who cut her hair short recently, was not shy of showing her affection for the Washington Capitals center. The 25-year-old, wearing a white pocketed tank top, grey athletic shorts and sunglasses, held the leash to her tiny dogs while they were strolling.
The new couple later picked up some groceries at Bristol Farms before heading home. The 30-year-old Canadian sportsman drove her Mercedes SUV while she snuggled with her puppies on the passenger seat.
Hough and Seacrest broke up in March 2013 after two years of dating, reportedly because of busy schedules. She was then spotted getting cozy with a mystery dark-haired man during dinner at Nobu in Los Angeles in July that year. The man was later identified as director Ari Sandel. She was still seen with him back in September last year.
More Julianne Hough News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation