Trey Songz Announces New Album's Title and Release Date
Trey Songz spread happiness when he recently attended a Get Schooled Foundation event in New Era High in Baltimore. After surprising the students by serving as their principal for a day, the rapper revealed some exclusive details about his new album that's currently still in the works.
He told the students that his next project would be called "Trigga", which is his nickname. "This is the first time I'm ever saying this anywhere in the world, this may be subject to change, but as of now the album is coming out June 30th. Ya'll the first people I've ever told in the world," he said as he sat on the stage.
"I'ma be having fun on the album," Trey addded. "There's a lot of great records on there. I worked with a lot of great people and I'm still recording every day."
Trey put out his last album "Chapter V" in August 2012. Featuring appearances from the likes of Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and Meek Mill, the record peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
The "Heart Attack" rapper teased his new music by dropping a track called "Na Na" in December. He followed it up with Young Jeezy-assisted "Ordinary". Most recently, he remixed Mariah Carey's newest single "You're Mine (Eternal)" and Nicki Minaj's new track "Lookin A** Ni**a".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?