Trey Songz Announces New Album's Title and Release Date
Trey Songz spread happiness when he recently attended a Get Schooled Foundation event in New Era High in Baltimore. After surprising the students by serving as their principal for a day, the rapper revealed some exclusive details about his new album that's currently still in the works.
He told the students that his next project would be called "Trigga", which is his nickname. "This is the first time I'm ever saying this anywhere in the world, this may be subject to change, but as of now the album is coming out June 30th. Ya'll the first people I've ever told in the world," he said as he sat on the stage.
"I'ma be having fun on the album," Trey addded. "There's a lot of great records on there. I worked with a lot of great people and I'm still recording every day."
Trey put out his last album "Chapter V" in August 2012. Featuring appearances from the likes of Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and Meek Mill, the record peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
The "Heart Attack" rapper teased his new music by dropping a track called "Na Na" in December. He followed it up with Young Jeezy-assisted "Ordinary". Most recently, he remixed Mariah Carey's newest single "You're Mine (Eternal)" and Nicki Minaj's new track "Lookin A** Ni**a".
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage