Carrie Fisher Denies Buying Drugs at an L.A. Apartment
Actress Carrie Fisher, who is popular for her role as Princess Leia in "Star Wars", has denied an allegation that she bought drugs at an apartment in L.A. New York Post reported that the star made repeated visits to "a downtrodden Hollywood apartment" and behaved bizarrely afterward.
According to the report, the star met someone in her car. Meeting for only about 30 seconds at each visit, Fisher who has struggled with substance abuse went straight home. She reportedly was "acting erratically" at one point, bobbing her head up and down, clenching her fists or wiping her nose in frantic manner.
When met by the news outlet's reporter after her seventh visit, Fisher claimed that she was seeing her friends. "No, darling," she replied when the reporter asked if she was picking up drugs. "I've been coming here for years."
Fisher voiced Angela in "Family Guy". She is also scheduled to reprise her role in "Star Wars Episode 7" which will start filming in the spring. "I'd like to wear my old [cinnamon buns] hairstyle again - but with white hair. I think that would be funny," she told TV Guide in late January.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details