Carrie Fisher Denies Buying Drugs at an L.A. Apartment
Actress Carrie Fisher, who is popular for her role as Princess Leia in "Star Wars", has denied an allegation that she bought drugs at an apartment in L.A. New York Post reported that the star made repeated visits to "a downtrodden Hollywood apartment" and behaved bizarrely afterward.
According to the report, the star met someone in her car. Meeting for only about 30 seconds at each visit, Fisher who has struggled with substance abuse went straight home. She reportedly was "acting erratically" at one point, bobbing her head up and down, clenching her fists or wiping her nose in frantic manner.
When met by the news outlet's reporter after her seventh visit, Fisher claimed that she was seeing her friends. "No, darling," she replied when the reporter asked if she was picking up drugs. "I've been coming here for years."
Fisher voiced Angela in "Family Guy". She is also scheduled to reprise her role in "Star Wars Episode 7" which will start filming in the spring. "I'd like to wear my old [cinnamon buns] hairstyle again - but with white hair. I think that would be funny," she told TV Guide in late January.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media