Carrie Fisher Denies Buying Drugs at an L.A. Apartment
Actress Carrie Fisher, who is popular for her role as Princess Leia in "Star Wars", has denied an allegation that she bought drugs at an apartment in L.A. New York Post reported that the star made repeated visits to "a downtrodden Hollywood apartment" and behaved bizarrely afterward.
According to the report, the star met someone in her car. Meeting for only about 30 seconds at each visit, Fisher who has struggled with substance abuse went straight home. She reportedly was "acting erratically" at one point, bobbing her head up and down, clenching her fists or wiping her nose in frantic manner.
When met by the news outlet's reporter after her seventh visit, Fisher claimed that she was seeing her friends. "No, darling," she replied when the reporter asked if she was picking up drugs. "I've been coming here for years."
Fisher voiced Angela in "Family Guy". She is also scheduled to reprise her role in "Star Wars Episode 7" which will start filming in the spring. "I'd like to wear my old [cinnamon buns] hairstyle again - but with white hair. I think that would be funny," she told TV Guide in late January.
More Carrie Fisher News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer