Matt Damon Sends Photo of His Butt to Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel
Matt Damon has just sent a photo of his butt to Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel after the two stars poked fun at him on Twitter. Affleck, who recently promoted a contest benefitting two charities with his best friend, thanked Kimmel when he noticed that the late-night talk show host retweeted a message promoting the campaign.
"@JimmyKimmel - I thank you buddy. And @easterncongo & @water thank you! Matt on the other hand? Matt you there? Right. We will fax you," the "Argo" star wrote on February 15. "Matt is [probably] too scared to get on twitter because no one likes him," Kimmel playfully wrote back. TwitterTV retweeted the post, adding "#FaxingMattDamon" hashtag. Affleck then retweeted the hashtag.
Following the teasing, Kimmel gave an update to Affleck. "@BenAffleck - did you see what your 'friend' Matt faxed to us? NSFW," he wrote, attaching a photo of Damon's butt in the Twitter post. "Looks like u from here, Jimmy. All 4 charity?" Jennifer Garner's other half wrote back. "#faxingmattdamon jokes aside, the kids in this story from @medium & @cironline are a reminder of why we're doing this," Affleck added in another post.
Omaze charity announced last month that fans could have a chance to hang out with Affleck and Damon by making at least $10 donation which will benefit Eastern Congo Initiative and Water.org. The contest will be closed on February 19.
More Matt Damon News
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot