Matt Damon Sends Photo of His Butt to Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel
Matt Damon has just sent a photo of his butt to Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel after the two stars poked fun at him on Twitter. Affleck, who recently promoted a contest benefitting two charities with his best friend, thanked Kimmel when he noticed that the late-night talk show host retweeted a message promoting the campaign.
"@JimmyKimmel - I thank you buddy. And @easterncongo & @water thank you! Matt on the other hand? Matt you there? Right. We will fax you," the "Argo" star wrote on February 15. "Matt is [probably] too scared to get on twitter because no one likes him," Kimmel playfully wrote back. TwitterTV retweeted the post, adding "#FaxingMattDamon" hashtag. Affleck then retweeted the hashtag.
Following the teasing, Kimmel gave an update to Affleck. "@BenAffleck - did you see what your 'friend' Matt faxed to us? NSFW," he wrote, attaching a photo of Damon's butt in the Twitter post. "Looks like u from here, Jimmy. All 4 charity?" Jennifer Garner's other half wrote back. "#faxingmattdamon jokes aside, the kids in this story from @medium & @cironline are a reminder of why we're doing this," Affleck added in another post.
Omaze charity announced last month that fans could have a chance to hang out with Affleck and Damon by making at least $10 donation which will benefit Eastern Congo Initiative and Water.org. The contest will be closed on February 19.
More Matt Damon News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal