Matt Damon Sends Photo of His Butt to Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel
Matt Damon has just sent a photo of his butt to Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel after the two stars poked fun at him on Twitter. Affleck, who recently promoted a contest benefitting two charities with his best friend, thanked Kimmel when he noticed that the late-night talk show host retweeted a message promoting the campaign.
"@JimmyKimmel - I thank you buddy. And @easterncongo & @water thank you! Matt on the other hand? Matt you there? Right. We will fax you," the "Argo" star wrote on February 15. "Matt is [probably] too scared to get on twitter because no one likes him," Kimmel playfully wrote back. TwitterTV retweeted the post, adding "#FaxingMattDamon" hashtag. Affleck then retweeted the hashtag.
Following the teasing, Kimmel gave an update to Affleck. "@BenAffleck - did you see what your 'friend' Matt faxed to us? NSFW," he wrote, attaching a photo of Damon's butt in the Twitter post. "Looks like u from here, Jimmy. All 4 charity?" Jennifer Garner's other half wrote back. "#faxingmattdamon jokes aside, the kids in this story from @medium & @cironline are a reminder of why we're doing this," Affleck added in another post.
Omaze charity announced last month that fans could have a chance to hang out with Affleck and Damon by making at least $10 donation which will benefit Eastern Congo Initiative and Water.org. The contest will be closed on February 19.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?