'Gravity' Composer Steven Price Tapped to Score Marvel's 'Ant-Man'
Marvel's "Ant-Man" will get original score from Steven Price. Hot on heels of the composer's win at BAFTAs for his work in "Gravity", director Edgar Wright tweeted, "Huge congrats to @SteveBPrice for his Bafta Award for the 'Gravity' score. I guess I should drop the news that he is scoring 'Ant-Man'."
Price, who is also tapped to provide music for David Ayer's war film "Fury", is currently vying for an Oscar at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The composer also received a Golden Globe nomination. His other scoring credits include "Attack the Block" and "The World's End".
"Ant-Man" is scheduled for July 17, 2015. Michael Douglas will play Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment, while Paul Rudd will portray Scott Lang, who would later take on the superhero name. Evangeline Lilly is reportedly in talks for the female lead role.
More Ant-Man News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week