'Gravity' Composer Steven Price Tapped to Score Marvel's 'Ant-Man'
Marvel's "Ant-Man" will get original score from Steven Price. Hot on heels of the composer's win at BAFTAs for his work in "Gravity", director Edgar Wright tweeted, "Huge congrats to @SteveBPrice for his Bafta Award for the 'Gravity' score. I guess I should drop the news that he is scoring 'Ant-Man'."
Price, who is also tapped to provide music for David Ayer's war film "Fury", is currently vying for an Oscar at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The composer also received a Golden Globe nomination. His other scoring credits include "Attack the Block" and "The World's End".
"Ant-Man" is scheduled for July 17, 2015. Michael Douglas will play Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment, while Paul Rudd will portray Scott Lang, who would later take on the superhero name. Evangeline Lilly is reportedly in talks for the female lead role.
More Ant-Man News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri