'Gravity' Composer Steven Price Tapped to Score Marvel's 'Ant-Man'
Marvel's "Ant-Man" will get original score from Steven Price. Hot on heels of the composer's win at BAFTAs for his work in "Gravity", director Edgar Wright tweeted, "Huge congrats to @SteveBPrice for his Bafta Award for the 'Gravity' score. I guess I should drop the news that he is scoring 'Ant-Man'."
Price, who is also tapped to provide music for David Ayer's war film "Fury", is currently vying for an Oscar at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The composer also received a Golden Globe nomination. His other scoring credits include "Attack the Block" and "The World's End".
"Ant-Man" is scheduled for July 17, 2015. Michael Douglas will play Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment, while Paul Rudd will portray Scott Lang, who would later take on the superhero name. Evangeline Lilly is reportedly in talks for the female lead role.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway