'Gravity' Composer Steven Price Tapped to Score Marvel's 'Ant-Man'
Marvel's "Ant-Man" will get original score from Steven Price. Hot on heels of the composer's win at BAFTAs for his work in "Gravity", director Edgar Wright tweeted, "Huge congrats to @SteveBPrice for his Bafta Award for the 'Gravity' score. I guess I should drop the news that he is scoring 'Ant-Man'."
Price, who is also tapped to provide music for David Ayer's war film "Fury", is currently vying for an Oscar at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The composer also received a Golden Globe nomination. His other scoring credits include "Attack the Block" and "The World's End".
"Ant-Man" is scheduled for July 17, 2015. Michael Douglas will play Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment, while Paul Rudd will portray Scott Lang, who would later take on the superhero name. Evangeline Lilly is reportedly in talks for the female lead role.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce