'Gravity' Composer Steven Price Tapped to Score Marvel's 'Ant-Man'
Marvel's "Ant-Man" will get original score from Steven Price. Hot on heels of the composer's win at BAFTAs for his work in "Gravity", director Edgar Wright tweeted, "Huge congrats to @SteveBPrice for his Bafta Award for the 'Gravity' score. I guess I should drop the news that he is scoring 'Ant-Man'."
Price, who is also tapped to provide music for David Ayer's war film "Fury", is currently vying for an Oscar at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The composer also received a Golden Globe nomination. His other scoring credits include "Attack the Block" and "The World's End".
"Ant-Man" is scheduled for July 17, 2015. Michael Douglas will play Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment, while Paul Rudd will portray Scott Lang, who would later take on the superhero name. Evangeline Lilly is reportedly in talks for the female lead role.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars