Cara Delevingne Unveils Mulberry Bag Collection
Cara Delevingne has teamed up with Mulberry for her new bag line, the Cara Delevingne Collection. The 21-year-old model's collection was unveiled at London hotel Claridge's on Sunday, February 16. Delevingne wore a white dress and went barefoot as she modeled the designs, which come in three sizes each.
"Mulberry is delighted to announce a creative collaboration with Cara Delevingne, an iconic British model, up and coming actress and music maker. Cara is internationally renowned for her unique style," a press release read. "She is much loved for her quirky spirit and 'joie de vivre' and is a leading light of the fashion and entertainment worlds."
"To Mulberry she epitomises the brand values of British heritage combined with London cool. Cara and Mulberry have worked together to create a collection of bags," the statement continued. As quoted by the Associated Press, Delevingne said of the collection, "My Granny will like this bag. She's 102 years old. My five-year-old cousin will probably like this bag. He's a boy."
"I was so nervous before they finally showed the finished version to me," she told U.K.'s the Telegraph of the project. "We only started working on them at the end of last year. These things can go so wrong. They covered my eyes before they finally showed them to me. The build up was intense, I can tell you."
More Cara Delevingne News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings