Cara Delevingne Unveils Mulberry Bag Collection
Cara Delevingne has teamed up with Mulberry for her new bag line, the Cara Delevingne Collection. The 21-year-old model's collection was unveiled at London hotel Claridge's on Sunday, February 16. Delevingne wore a white dress and went barefoot as she modeled the designs, which come in three sizes each.
"Mulberry is delighted to announce a creative collaboration with Cara Delevingne, an iconic British model, up and coming actress and music maker. Cara is internationally renowned for her unique style," a press release read. "She is much loved for her quirky spirit and 'joie de vivre' and is a leading light of the fashion and entertainment worlds."
"To Mulberry she epitomises the brand values of British heritage combined with London cool. Cara and Mulberry have worked together to create a collection of bags," the statement continued. As quoted by the Associated Press, Delevingne said of the collection, "My Granny will like this bag. She's 102 years old. My five-year-old cousin will probably like this bag. He's a boy."
"I was so nervous before they finally showed the finished version to me," she told U.K.'s the Telegraph of the project. "We only started working on them at the end of last year. These things can go so wrong. They covered my eyes before they finally showed them to me. The build up was intense, I can tell you."
More Cara Delevingne News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'