Cara Delevingne Unveils Mulberry Bag Collection
Cara Delevingne has teamed up with Mulberry for her new bag line, the Cara Delevingne Collection. The 21-year-old model's collection was unveiled at London hotel Claridge's on Sunday, February 16. Delevingne wore a white dress and went barefoot as she modeled the designs, which come in three sizes each.
"Mulberry is delighted to announce a creative collaboration with Cara Delevingne, an iconic British model, up and coming actress and music maker. Cara is internationally renowned for her unique style," a press release read. "She is much loved for her quirky spirit and 'joie de vivre' and is a leading light of the fashion and entertainment worlds."
"To Mulberry she epitomises the brand values of British heritage combined with London cool. Cara and Mulberry have worked together to create a collection of bags," the statement continued. As quoted by the Associated Press, Delevingne said of the collection, "My Granny will like this bag. She's 102 years old. My five-year-old cousin will probably like this bag. He's a boy."
"I was so nervous before they finally showed the finished version to me," she told U.K.'s the Telegraph of the project. "We only started working on them at the end of last year. These things can go so wrong. They covered my eyes before they finally showed them to me. The build up was intense, I can tell you."
More Cara Delevingne News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik