'The Walking Dead' 4.11 Sneak Peeks: Has Rick Found a New Home?
"The Walking Dead" has just introduced some new characters in "Inmates" which aired February 16. After meeting Sgt. Abraham Ford and his companions, it seems that Glenn still needs time to figure out if Abraham can be trusted or not.
"We need each other, partner," Abraham tries to convince Glenn as seen in a preview for the next episode. "We need people," he adds, "the more, the better." The video also teases a gun-shooting scene.
A clip highlights another group, Rick and Michonne, who still lives in a house with Carl. Michonne asks Rick if he plans to stay there permanently or find another place, but he apparently is not ready to leave the house just yet. Michonne then offers to go and get some supply with Carl. Rick wants to go with them, but she reminds him that he was unconscious the day before and he needs to rest a bit more.
"Claimed" will air Sunday, February 23 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "A number of immediate threats plague Rick. Group members deal with their past."
"The Walking Dead" 4.11 Preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.11 Clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'