'The Walking Dead' 4.11 Sneak Peeks: Has Rick Found a New Home?
"The Walking Dead" has just introduced some new characters in "Inmates" which aired February 16. After meeting Sgt. Abraham Ford and his companions, it seems that Glenn still needs time to figure out if Abraham can be trusted or not.
"We need each other, partner," Abraham tries to convince Glenn as seen in a preview for the next episode. "We need people," he adds, "the more, the better." The video also teases a gun-shooting scene.
A clip highlights another group, Rick and Michonne, who still lives in a house with Carl. Michonne asks Rick if he plans to stay there permanently or find another place, but he apparently is not ready to leave the house just yet. Michonne then offers to go and get some supply with Carl. Rick wants to go with them, but she reminds him that he was unconscious the day before and he needs to rest a bit more.
"Claimed" will air Sunday, February 23 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "A number of immediate threats plague Rick. Group members deal with their past."
"The Walking Dead" 4.11 Preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.11 Clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family
- Drake Denies Impregnating Instagram Model Layla Lace