Video: Miley Cyrus Simulates Oral Sex at Her First 'Bangerz' Show in Vancouver
Miley Cyrus gave an eye-popping performance when she kicked off her "Bangerz" tour on Valentine's Day at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. The former Disney star simulated some sexual acts onstage in front of the audience which included children and parents.
When singing one of her hits called "Party in the U.S.A.", Cyrus was joined by some dancers and a Bill Clinton impersonator. Wearing a blonde wig and a cowboy hat, she then played Monica Lewinsky. She kneeled and simulated giving oral sex to the fake former president.
That's not the only raunchy act she did on the stage that night. She was seen twerking and sticking out her tongue as well as caressing and slapping her dancers' derrieres at the show. At one point, she even simulated masturbation as she sat on the top of a golden car while wearing white cowboy boots, a marijuana leaf-covered one-piece and a barely visible thong.
"Bangerz" tour was launched to support "Bangerz", Cyrus latest album that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year. Also coming with the twerking princess on the tour is Icona Pop, who cheered the crowd with songs off their albums.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch