Video: Miley Cyrus Simulates Oral Sex at Her First 'Bangerz' Show in Vancouver
Miley Cyrus gave an eye-popping performance when she kicked off her "Bangerz" tour on Valentine's Day at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. The former Disney star simulated some sexual acts onstage in front of the audience which included children and parents.
When singing one of her hits called "Party in the U.S.A.", Cyrus was joined by some dancers and a Bill Clinton impersonator. Wearing a blonde wig and a cowboy hat, she then played Monica Lewinsky. She kneeled and simulated giving oral sex to the fake former president.
That's not the only raunchy act she did on the stage that night. She was seen twerking and sticking out her tongue as well as caressing and slapping her dancers' derrieres at the show. At one point, she even simulated masturbation as she sat on the top of a golden car while wearing white cowboy boots, a marijuana leaf-covered one-piece and a barely visible thong.
"Bangerz" tour was launched to support "Bangerz", Cyrus latest album that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year. Also coming with the twerking princess on the tour is Icona Pop, who cheered the crowd with songs off their albums.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart