Video: Miley Cyrus Simulates Oral Sex at Her First 'Bangerz' Show in Vancouver
Miley Cyrus gave an eye-popping performance when she kicked off her "Bangerz" tour on Valentine's Day at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. The former Disney star simulated some sexual acts onstage in front of the audience which included children and parents.
When singing one of her hits called "Party in the U.S.A.", Cyrus was joined by some dancers and a Bill Clinton impersonator. Wearing a blonde wig and a cowboy hat, she then played Monica Lewinsky. She kneeled and simulated giving oral sex to the fake former president.
That's not the only raunchy act she did on the stage that night. She was seen twerking and sticking out her tongue as well as caressing and slapping her dancers' derrieres at the show. At one point, she even simulated masturbation as she sat on the top of a golden car while wearing white cowboy boots, a marijuana leaf-covered one-piece and a barely visible thong.
"Bangerz" tour was launched to support "Bangerz", Cyrus latest album that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year. Also coming with the twerking princess on the tour is Icona Pop, who cheered the crowd with songs off their albums.
More Miley Cyrus News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'