Video: Miley Cyrus Simulates Oral Sex at Her First 'Bangerz' Show in Vancouver
Miley Cyrus gave an eye-popping performance when she kicked off her "Bangerz" tour on Valentine's Day at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada. The former Disney star simulated some sexual acts onstage in front of the audience which included children and parents.
When singing one of her hits called "Party in the U.S.A.", Cyrus was joined by some dancers and a Bill Clinton impersonator. Wearing a blonde wig and a cowboy hat, she then played Monica Lewinsky. She kneeled and simulated giving oral sex to the fake former president.
That's not the only raunchy act she did on the stage that night. She was seen twerking and sticking out her tongue as well as caressing and slapping her dancers' derrieres at the show. At one point, she even simulated masturbation as she sat on the top of a golden car while wearing white cowboy boots, a marijuana leaf-covered one-piece and a barely visible thong.
"Bangerz" tour was launched to support "Bangerz", Cyrus latest album that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year. Also coming with the twerking princess on the tour is Icona Pop, who cheered the crowd with songs off their albums.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound