First Trailer for Angelina Jolie's Historical Drama 'Unbroken'
Historical movie "Unbroken" directed by Angelina Jolie has got the first trailer. It gives a sneak peek at the life of Louis Zamperini from a trouble-making kid to becoming an Olympic champion and then a World War II hero. The real-life Olympian, now 97, also appears on the video.
Based on Laura Hillenbrand's 2010 best-selling book "Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption", the movie follows Zamperini during the time he became a prisoner of war. He was taken hostage by the Japanese after his plane crashed. He survived 47 days of enduring hunger and shark attacks, only to wash ashore behind the enemy lines.
The athlete is portrayed by actor Jack O'Connell, while Garrett Hedlund will play Commander John Fitzgerald, a fellow prisoner of war in the Japanese camp where Zamperini was held hostage. The heroic film will be released in the United States on December 25 this year.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms