First Trailer for Angelina Jolie's Historical Drama 'Unbroken'
Historical movie "Unbroken" directed by Angelina Jolie has got the first trailer. It gives a sneak peek at the life of Louis Zamperini from a trouble-making kid to becoming an Olympic champion and then a World War II hero. The real-life Olympian, now 97, also appears on the video.
Based on Laura Hillenbrand's 2010 best-selling book "Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption", the movie follows Zamperini during the time he became a prisoner of war. He was taken hostage by the Japanese after his plane crashed. He survived 47 days of enduring hunger and shark attacks, only to wash ashore behind the enemy lines.
The athlete is portrayed by actor Jack O'Connell, while Garrett Hedlund will play Commander John Fitzgerald, a fellow prisoner of war in the Japanese camp where Zamperini was held hostage. The heroic film will be released in the United States on December 25 this year.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour