First Trailer for Angelina Jolie's Historical Drama 'Unbroken'
Historical movie "Unbroken" directed by Angelina Jolie has got the first trailer. It gives a sneak peek at the life of Louis Zamperini from a trouble-making kid to becoming an Olympic champion and then a World War II hero. The real-life Olympian, now 97, also appears on the video.
Based on Laura Hillenbrand's 2010 best-selling book "Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption", the movie follows Zamperini during the time he became a prisoner of war. He was taken hostage by the Japanese after his plane crashed. He survived 47 days of enduring hunger and shark attacks, only to wash ashore behind the enemy lines.
The athlete is portrayed by actor Jack O'Connell, while Garrett Hedlund will play Commander John Fitzgerald, a fellow prisoner of war in the Japanese camp where Zamperini was held hostage. The heroic film will be released in the United States on December 25 this year.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign