'Game of Thrones' Season 4 New Trailer: Vengeance and Justice
Another Sunday brings another sneak peek at the new season of "Game of Thrones". Though much shorter than the 15-minute preview released last week, the second trailer debuted on February 16 does share some brand new footage.
Aptly titled "Vengeance", it highlights the characters' agenda to take revenge for the death of the persons they love and the betrayals. Arya (Maisie Williams) mentions the names of those she will kill and her sister Sansa (Sophie Turner) shares how she wakes up in the night thinking of how her father, mother and brother died.
Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) is determined to reclaim the throne and rule Westeros, Jon Snow will bring justice and Cersei (Lena Headey) talks about how death will be paid. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) is in no position to put up a fight despite facing a public humiliation, but the Lannisters face a bigger threat.
Based on the second half of George R. R. Martin's "A Storm of Swords", "Game of Thrones" season 4 will premiere April 6, at 9 P.M. on HBO. New characters to be introduced in the upcoming season include Red Viper a.k.a. Prince Oberyn (Pedro Pascal), Tycho Nestoris (Mark Gatiss), Styr of the Thenn (Yuri Kolokolnikov), and Hizdahr zo Loraq (Joel Fry).
More Game of Thrones News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent