'The Simpsons' Plans Lego Episode for May 4
As "The Lego Movie" is currently ruling the domestic box office, "The Simpsons" is planning an episode inspired by the toy. Homer and his family are going to be featured in their Lego version in a May 4 episode titled "Brick Like Me".
In the said outing, which will also be the 550th episode of "The Simpsons", Homer Simpson wakes up in a Springfield where everyone and everything is made out of Legos. He then must "put together" how he got there and figure out how to get home before he gets stuck in a world of bricks forever.
The series creators and the toy company also team up to launch "The Simpsons" special Lego set with more than 2,500 pieces. Priced at $199.99, it includes Lego versions of Marge, Lisa, Bart, Homer, Maggie and Ned Flanders.
"The Simpsons", which is now in its 25th season, returns with two new episodes on Sunday, March 9 starting at 7:30 P.M. on FOX.
Meanwhile, "The Lego Movie", which has Chris Pratt, Will Arnett, Morgan Freeman, Will Ferrell and more in the voice cast, has topped box office for two consecutive weeks since it was released in the U.S. on February 7. It features superheroes in alternative Lego universe.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic