Simon Cowell Shares Newborn Son's First Pictures
Simon Cowell showed off his two-day-old baby boy in a series of artistic photos. In one pic, the music mogul cradled the new born while girlfriend Lauren Silverman touched the baby's head and smiled happily. "Mum, Dad and Eric. Now two days old," he captioned.
The other two pictures are of Eric alone and Eric sleeping on his father's chest. "...now you can see how very handsome little Eric is," the proud dad shared. The "The X Factor" judge, who once said that he's not good with babies, also wrote, "I never knew how much love and pride I would feel."
Baby Eric was born on Friday, February 14, weighing 6 pounds and 7 ounces. He was named after Cowell's late father. Cowell gave an update of the baby, tweeting on Sunday, February 16, "The last three days have been incredible. Eric Lauren sqiddly and diddly all happy." Sqiddly and Diddly are Cowell's pet pooches.
Back in October 2013, Cowell confessed that he's dreading to welcome a baby. "I'm not brilliant with babies," the TV personality told Parade magazine. "I never know what to do. But [once he's older] I think I'll be a good dad in terms of advice. And then I'll get to do all the things I want to do, like go to Disneyland or Universal Studios, teach him how to drive -- I love all that."
Ã�ï¿½. now you can see how very handsome little Eric is. pic.twitter.com/cF5fhaFXqRÃ�ï¿½ Simon Cowell (@SimonCowell) February 16, 2014
I never knew how much love and pride I would feel. pic.twitter.com/bjwhJvrFBdÃ�ï¿½ Simon Cowell (@SimonCowell) February 16, 2014
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective