John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Announced Birth of Baby
Emily Blunt has given birth to her first child and proud daddy John Krasinski wanted to be the first person to announce the happy news. The couple welcomed baby girl named Hazel on Sunday, February 16.
"Wanted to let the news out directly," Krasinksi tweeted. "Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!" Other details of the baby are not shared.
Blunt and Krasinski tied the knot in Italy in 2010 after two years of dating. They announced they were expecting in September and she was thrown a baby shower on December 15 attended by celebrity friends such as Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Bell and Amy Adams among others.
"Emily seems very excited about the baby and looks great," a source told People at the time. "She opened gifts of baby clothes and plush toys in front of her guests as they enjoyed cookies and chocolate. Everyone was oohing and ahhing."
More John Krasinski News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years