John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Announced Birth of Baby
Emily Blunt has given birth to her first child and proud daddy John Krasinski wanted to be the first person to announce the happy news. The couple welcomed baby girl named Hazel on Sunday, February 16.
"Wanted to let the news out directly," Krasinksi tweeted. "Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!" Other details of the baby are not shared.
Blunt and Krasinski tied the knot in Italy in 2010 after two years of dating. They announced they were expecting in September and she was thrown a baby shower on December 15 attended by celebrity friends such as Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Bell and Amy Adams among others.
"Emily seems very excited about the baby and looks great," a source told People at the time. "She opened gifts of baby clothes and plush toys in front of her guests as they enjoyed cookies and chocolate. Everyone was oohing and ahhing."
More John Krasinski News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris