John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Announced Birth of Baby
Emily Blunt has given birth to her first child and proud daddy John Krasinski wanted to be the first person to announce the happy news. The couple welcomed baby girl named Hazel on Sunday, February 16.
"Wanted to let the news out directly," Krasinksi tweeted. "Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!" Other details of the baby are not shared.
Blunt and Krasinski tied the knot in Italy in 2010 after two years of dating. They announced they were expecting in September and she was thrown a baby shower on December 15 attended by celebrity friends such as Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Bell and Amy Adams among others.
"Emily seems very excited about the baby and looks great," a source told People at the time. "She opened gifts of baby clothes and plush toys in front of her guests as they enjoyed cookies and chocolate. Everyone was oohing and ahhing."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab