John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Announced Birth of Baby
Emily Blunt has given birth to her first child and proud daddy John Krasinski wanted to be the first person to announce the happy news. The couple welcomed baby girl named Hazel on Sunday, February 16.
"Wanted to let the news out directly," Krasinksi tweeted. "Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!" Other details of the baby are not shared.
Blunt and Krasinski tied the knot in Italy in 2010 after two years of dating. They announced they were expecting in September and she was thrown a baby shower on December 15 attended by celebrity friends such as Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Bell and Amy Adams among others.
"Emily seems very excited about the baby and looks great," a source told People at the time. "She opened gifts of baby clothes and plush toys in front of her guests as they enjoyed cookies and chocolate. Everyone was oohing and ahhing."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!