Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Fiancee Confirms Engagement
Charlie Sheen's girlfriend Brett Rossi has confirmed that they are engaged to be married. The actor proposed to the former porn star on Saturday, February 15 morning after he flew her to Hawaii on a private jet.
"Yes! We are engaged! He even was a gentleman and got down on one knee," Rossi told E! News. "I was not expecting it at all. We had a beautiful Valentine's day and he proposed to me early this morning after we watched the sun rise."
Speaking of the ring, Rossi gushed, "The ring is classic and beautiful, but I don't have any photos to share just yet. This is the happiest moment of both our lives. He's my best friend and my soulmate."
According to TMZ, Sheen bragged about the engagement to a local photographer who took the opportunity to snap some pics. Sources also told the gossip site that Sheen's taking his relationship with Rossi seriously because it's different from his previous ones.
Sheen and Rossi went public with their romance in November when they were snapped packing on PDA on the balcony of their hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "Finally in cabo with my love," Rossi tweeted at that time.
Sheen was married three times. He was married to model Donna Peele in 1995 and split from her after only a year. He later tied the knot to actress Denise Richards and has two kids with her but divorced her two years later while she was pregnant with the second child. The third marriage was to Brooke Mueller in 2008. The couple, who has twin sons, divorced in 2011 after alleged domestic violence.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs