Susan Sarandon to Be a Grandmother
Susan Sarandon will be a grandmother later this year. Her daughter with Italian director Franco Amurri, Eva Amurri, has just announced her pregnancy. Eva reveals that she is expecting her first child with her husband Kyle Martino in a statement to PEOPLE.
"We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first child together. Having a family has always been a priority for us both and we couldn't be happier!" Eva and her husband said. The expectant mother additionally shared the baby news on Twitter. "Happy Valentines day to my heart, my hero, my BABYDADDY @kylemartino!!!! I love you so much," she wrote on February 14.
Susan also took to Twitter to express her excitement. "Ecstatic bout the new addition to our tribe. Thx @4EvaMartino & @kylemartino. Looking forward to being a grandmother," she tweeted, adding a link to the baby news.
Eva and Kyle got engaged in December 2010 and they exchanged vows the following year. Their bundle of joy will arrive in the end of summer.
Eva recently took part in some titles such as "How I Met Your Mother", "New Girl" and "The Mindy Project". Her husband is a soccer analyst/commentator.
More Susan Sarandon News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body