Susan Sarandon to Be a Grandmother
Susan Sarandon will be a grandmother later this year. Her daughter with Italian director Franco Amurri, Eva Amurri, has just announced her pregnancy. Eva reveals that she is expecting her first child with her husband Kyle Martino in a statement to PEOPLE.
"We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first child together. Having a family has always been a priority for us both and we couldn't be happier!" Eva and her husband said. The expectant mother additionally shared the baby news on Twitter. "Happy Valentines day to my heart, my hero, my BABYDADDY @kylemartino!!!! I love you so much," she wrote on February 14.
Susan also took to Twitter to express her excitement. "Ecstatic bout the new addition to our tribe. Thx @4EvaMartino & @kylemartino. Looking forward to being a grandmother," she tweeted, adding a link to the baby news.
Eva and Kyle got engaged in December 2010 and they exchanged vows the following year. Their bundle of joy will arrive in the end of summer.
Eva recently took part in some titles such as "How I Met Your Mother", "New Girl" and "The Mindy Project". Her husband is a soccer analyst/commentator.
More Susan Sarandon News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set