Susan Sarandon to Be a Grandmother
Susan Sarandon will be a grandmother later this year. Her daughter with Italian director Franco Amurri, Eva Amurri, has just announced her pregnancy. Eva reveals that she is expecting her first child with her husband Kyle Martino in a statement to PEOPLE.
"We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first child together. Having a family has always been a priority for us both and we couldn't be happier!" Eva and her husband said. The expectant mother additionally shared the baby news on Twitter. "Happy Valentines day to my heart, my hero, my BABYDADDY @kylemartino!!!! I love you so much," she wrote on February 14.
Susan also took to Twitter to express her excitement. "Ecstatic bout the new addition to our tribe. Thx @4EvaMartino & @kylemartino. Looking forward to being a grandmother," she tweeted, adding a link to the baby news.
Eva and Kyle got engaged in December 2010 and they exchanged vows the following year. Their bundle of joy will arrive in the end of summer.
Eva recently took part in some titles such as "How I Met Your Mother", "New Girl" and "The Mindy Project". Her husband is a soccer analyst/commentator.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3