'Ravenswood' Canceled by ABC Family After One Season
"Ravenswood" mystery will be forever unsolved. ABC Family has reportedly decided to pull the plug on the rookie drama series after only one season, making its season 1 finale which ended with some cliffhangers the series finale.
The teen supernatural-themed series, which is a spin-off to the network's hit "Pretty Little Liars", was given a straight-to-series order early last year. It had a solid debut with "Liars" lead-in in October with 2.1 million viewers, but lost almost half of its viewers when it's not paired with "Liars" and never regained its ratings footing. The last episode aired on February 4 only drew 1.4 million viewers.
For "Ravenswood", Tyler Blackburn left "Liars" to reprise his role as Caleb on the spin-off. It is set on the title town which is located not far from Rosewood, PA (the home base of "Liars"), which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Caleb and his new friends in the town dig into their past to escape the curse.
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character