'Ravenswood' Canceled by ABC Family After One Season
"Ravenswood" mystery will be forever unsolved. ABC Family has reportedly decided to pull the plug on the rookie drama series after only one season, making its season 1 finale which ended with some cliffhangers the series finale.
The teen supernatural-themed series, which is a spin-off to the network's hit "Pretty Little Liars", was given a straight-to-series order early last year. It had a solid debut with "Liars" lead-in in October with 2.1 million viewers, but lost almost half of its viewers when it's not paired with "Liars" and never regained its ratings footing. The last episode aired on February 4 only drew 1.4 million viewers.
For "Ravenswood", Tyler Blackburn left "Liars" to reprise his role as Caleb on the spin-off. It is set on the title town which is located not far from Rosewood, PA (the home base of "Liars"), which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Caleb and his new friends in the town dig into their past to escape the curse.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal