'Ravenswood' Canceled by ABC Family After One Season
"Ravenswood" mystery will be forever unsolved. ABC Family has reportedly decided to pull the plug on the rookie drama series after only one season, making its season 1 finale which ended with some cliffhangers the series finale.
The teen supernatural-themed series, which is a spin-off to the network's hit "Pretty Little Liars", was given a straight-to-series order early last year. It had a solid debut with "Liars" lead-in in October with 2.1 million viewers, but lost almost half of its viewers when it's not paired with "Liars" and never regained its ratings footing. The last episode aired on February 4 only drew 1.4 million viewers.
For "Ravenswood", Tyler Blackburn left "Liars" to reprise his role as Caleb on the spin-off. It is set on the title town which is located not far from Rosewood, PA (the home base of "Liars"), which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Caleb and his new friends in the town dig into their past to escape the curse.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her