'Ravenswood' Canceled by ABC Family After One Season
"Ravenswood" mystery will be forever unsolved. ABC Family has reportedly decided to pull the plug on the rookie drama series after only one season, making its season 1 finale which ended with some cliffhangers the series finale.
The teen supernatural-themed series, which is a spin-off to the network's hit "Pretty Little Liars", was given a straight-to-series order early last year. It had a solid debut with "Liars" lead-in in October with 2.1 million viewers, but lost almost half of its viewers when it's not paired with "Liars" and never regained its ratings footing. The last episode aired on February 4 only drew 1.4 million viewers.
For "Ravenswood", Tyler Blackburn left "Liars" to reprise his role as Caleb on the spin-off. It is set on the title town which is located not far from Rosewood, PA (the home base of "Liars"), which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Caleb and his new friends in the town dig into their past to escape the curse.
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration