'Ravenswood' Canceled by ABC Family After One Season
"Ravenswood" mystery will be forever unsolved. ABC Family has reportedly decided to pull the plug on the rookie drama series after only one season, making its season 1 finale which ended with some cliffhangers the series finale.
The teen supernatural-themed series, which is a spin-off to the network's hit "Pretty Little Liars", was given a straight-to-series order early last year. It had a solid debut with "Liars" lead-in in October with 2.1 million viewers, but lost almost half of its viewers when it's not paired with "Liars" and never regained its ratings footing. The last episode aired on February 4 only drew 1.4 million viewers.
For "Ravenswood", Tyler Blackburn left "Liars" to reprise his role as Caleb on the spin-off. It is set on the title town which is located not far from Rosewood, PA (the home base of "Liars"), which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Caleb and his new friends in the town dig into their past to escape the curse.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups