Kendall Jenner Nipple-Baring Photo Is 'Too Hot' for Instagram, Gets Deleted
Photos of Kendall Jenner from the Marc Jacobs' New York Fashion Week show apparently cannot be found on Instagram because the photo-sharing site has deleted them. The photos, which show the aspiring model flashing her nipples in a sheer top, have violated the site's policy. "The photo violated Instagram's guidelines that include a limitation on nudity," Instagram explained, as quoted by E! News.
Kim Kardashian, who apparently was disappointed with the removal, took to Twitter to share her opinion. "Ughhhh can Instagram just delete your photos? Maybe @KendallJenner was too hot for [Instagram]!!!" she wrote.
Following the buzz about the runway show, Vogue magazine released some photos of Kendall modeling outfits from the New York Fashion Week. They are taken from her hotel room at The Plaza for the #VogueInstaFashion feature. In the photos, she can bee seen rocking some outfits by Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Carolina Herrera, Vera Wang, and Tory Burch.
"This is so freaky. My mom is going to freak out!" she told the magazine of her looks while wearing a short black wig. "I think I've taken enough," she added after taking selfies to show to her mother Kris Jenner.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary