Kendall Jenner Nipple-Baring Photo Is 'Too Hot' for Instagram, Gets Deleted
Photos of Kendall Jenner from the Marc Jacobs' New York Fashion Week show apparently cannot be found on Instagram because the photo-sharing site has deleted them. The photos, which show the aspiring model flashing her nipples in a sheer top, have violated the site's policy. "The photo violated Instagram's guidelines that include a limitation on nudity," Instagram explained, as quoted by E! News.
Kim Kardashian, who apparently was disappointed with the removal, took to Twitter to share her opinion. "Ughhhh can Instagram just delete your photos? Maybe @KendallJenner was too hot for [Instagram]!!!" she wrote.
Following the buzz about the runway show, Vogue magazine released some photos of Kendall modeling outfits from the New York Fashion Week. They are taken from her hotel room at The Plaza for the #VogueInstaFashion feature. In the photos, she can bee seen rocking some outfits by Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Carolina Herrera, Vera Wang, and Tory Burch.
"This is so freaky. My mom is going to freak out!" she told the magazine of her looks while wearing a short black wig. "I think I've taken enough," she added after taking selfies to show to her mother Kris Jenner.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'