Kendall Jenner Nipple-Baring Photo Is 'Too Hot' for Instagram, Gets Deleted
Photos of Kendall Jenner from the Marc Jacobs' New York Fashion Week show apparently cannot be found on Instagram because the photo-sharing site has deleted them. The photos, which show the aspiring model flashing her nipples in a sheer top, have violated the site's policy. "The photo violated Instagram's guidelines that include a limitation on nudity," Instagram explained, as quoted by E! News.
Kim Kardashian, who apparently was disappointed with the removal, took to Twitter to share her opinion. "Ughhhh can Instagram just delete your photos? Maybe @KendallJenner was too hot for [Instagram]!!!" she wrote.
Following the buzz about the runway show, Vogue magazine released some photos of Kendall modeling outfits from the New York Fashion Week. They are taken from her hotel room at The Plaza for the #VogueInstaFashion feature. In the photos, she can bee seen rocking some outfits by Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Carolina Herrera, Vera Wang, and Tory Burch.
"This is so freaky. My mom is going to freak out!" she told the magazine of her looks while wearing a short black wig. "I think I've taken enough," she added after taking selfies to show to her mother Kris Jenner.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date