Video: Kylie Minogue Performs 'Into the Blue' and 'Les Sex' at Surprise London Gig
Kylie Minogue decided to give fans something really special when she played a surprise gig in London on Friday, February 14. The Australia-born songstress treated the crowd at the Old Blue Last pub with the live performance of her new tracks.
Donning a black dress and rocking short bob hairstyle, she took the stage at the venue to perform her new single "Into the Blue". She belted out the song with two backing vocalists who joined her onstage.
She then delivered the first live rendition of a new track titled "Les Sex". Both songs are set to be featured in "Kiss Me Once", her upcoming album that will be released in the U.S. on March 17 via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Minogue's three-song set also featured her singing "Can't Get You Out of My Head", the hit single from her 2001 album "Fever". "Thanks to the pub, The Old Blue Last in London for a GREAT night!!" Minogue tweeted after the show.
"Into the Blue":
"Can't Get You Out of My Head":
More Kylie Minogue News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?