Video: Kylie Minogue Performs 'Into the Blue' and 'Les Sex' at Surprise London Gig
Kylie Minogue decided to give fans something really special when she played a surprise gig in London on Friday, February 14. The Australia-born songstress treated the crowd at the Old Blue Last pub with the live performance of her new tracks.
Donning a black dress and rocking short bob hairstyle, she took the stage at the venue to perform her new single "Into the Blue". She belted out the song with two backing vocalists who joined her onstage.
She then delivered the first live rendition of a new track titled "Les Sex". Both songs are set to be featured in "Kiss Me Once", her upcoming album that will be released in the U.S. on March 17 via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Minogue's three-song set also featured her singing "Can't Get You Out of My Head", the hit single from her 2001 album "Fever". "Thanks to the pub, The Old Blue Last in London for a GREAT night!!" Minogue tweeted after the show.
"Into the Blue":
"Can't Get You Out of My Head":
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding