Video: Kylie Minogue Performs 'Into the Blue' and 'Les Sex' at Surprise London Gig
Kylie Minogue decided to give fans something really special when she played a surprise gig in London on Friday, February 14. The Australia-born songstress treated the crowd at the Old Blue Last pub with the live performance of her new tracks.
Donning a black dress and rocking short bob hairstyle, she took the stage at the venue to perform her new single "Into the Blue". She belted out the song with two backing vocalists who joined her onstage.
She then delivered the first live rendition of a new track titled "Les Sex". Both songs are set to be featured in "Kiss Me Once", her upcoming album that will be released in the U.S. on March 17 via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Minogue's three-song set also featured her singing "Can't Get You Out of My Head", the hit single from her 2001 album "Fever". "Thanks to the pub, The Old Blue Last in London for a GREAT night!!" Minogue tweeted after the show.
"Into the Blue":
"Can't Get You Out of My Head":
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'