Video: Kylie Minogue Performs 'Into the Blue' and 'Les Sex' at Surprise London Gig
Kylie Minogue decided to give fans something really special when she played a surprise gig in London on Friday, February 14. The Australia-born songstress treated the crowd at the Old Blue Last pub with the live performance of her new tracks.
Donning a black dress and rocking short bob hairstyle, she took the stage at the venue to perform her new single "Into the Blue". She belted out the song with two backing vocalists who joined her onstage.
She then delivered the first live rendition of a new track titled "Les Sex". Both songs are set to be featured in "Kiss Me Once", her upcoming album that will be released in the U.S. on March 17 via Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Minogue's three-song set also featured her singing "Can't Get You Out of My Head", the hit single from her 2001 album "Fever". "Thanks to the pub, The Old Blue Last in London for a GREAT night!!" Minogue tweeted after the show.
"Into the Blue":
"Can't Get You Out of My Head":
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'