Kanye West Blasts DJs During a Concert Rant
Kanye West has slammed two radio DJs, who previously called the rapper "egoistical" and "narcissistic" in recent interviews, during a concert rant. The rapper was having a show in University Park, Pennsylvania when he stopped his performance and talked about the two in a 3-minute expletive-filled rant.
"If I go to a radio interview, SHUT THE F**k UP!!! ... Diss me, talk sh*t. What the f**k did you do? What have you done with your motherf**kin' life, Charlemagne? Sway?" West said. Kim Kardashian's fiance also mentioned how hard he worked on his music.
"We in the studio every night. We get up at 5 A.M., we write nice s**t, working hard on that s**t, this ain't no joke. We think about nobody, we think about Shakespeare, we think about Beethoven, what can we make for y'all, what u playin' in y'all way to school on y'all way to work. What can we make to y'all feel better?" he added.
"F**k these n****s' names is? I am Yeezus!" the "Bound 2" rapper continued. The audience responded with a "Yeezus" chant. "Like Michael Jackson used to say, 'I am with the love, with the love.' That was the intermission now I will continue with the show," he concluded.
More Kanye West News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms