'Fifty Shades of Grey' New Still Featuring Dakota Johnson
A new still from "Fifty Shades of Grey" has arrived on Valentine's Day. The picture seems to be taken from the fateful scene where a shy and innocent Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) met Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) for the very first time.
"See you in a year. Valentine's Day 2015," it says, reminding fans of the release day on February 13 next year. The photo shows Dornan facing the door where Johnson is standing and staring. She wears a black dress and a trench coat, and holds a folder.
Adapted from E. L. James' steamy novel which is inspired by "Twilight" characters on an alternative universe, the film is directed by Sam Taylor-Wood. It's supported by the likes of Eloise Mumford, Luke Grimes, Rita Ora, and Max Martini.
The poster for the film has arrived earlier, featuring Dornan's domineering character staring down the city from his office on the top floor. "Mad Men" actress January Jones recently commented on Twitter, "Does this look familiar to anyone else? #madmenpostercirca2010," pointing out the similarities between the film's poster and that of her TV show.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour