'Fifty Shades of Grey' New Still Featuring Dakota Johnson
A new still from "Fifty Shades of Grey" has arrived on Valentine's Day. The picture seems to be taken from the fateful scene where a shy and innocent Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) met Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) for the very first time.
"See you in a year. Valentine's Day 2015," it says, reminding fans of the release day on February 13 next year. The photo shows Dornan facing the door where Johnson is standing and staring. She wears a black dress and a trench coat, and holds a folder.
Adapted from E. L. James' steamy novel which is inspired by "Twilight" characters on an alternative universe, the film is directed by Sam Taylor-Wood. It's supported by the likes of Eloise Mumford, Luke Grimes, Rita Ora, and Max Martini.
The poster for the film has arrived earlier, featuring Dornan's domineering character staring down the city from his office on the top floor. "Mad Men" actress January Jones recently commented on Twitter, "Does this look familiar to anyone else? #madmenpostercirca2010," pointing out the similarities between the film's poster and that of her TV show.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says