Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen Grace Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen show off their slim body on the cover of Sports Illustrated 2014 swimsuit issue. Celebrating the magazine's 50th anniversary, the trio are featured together on the front page wearing only bikini bottoms.
Agdal stands on the left side, wearing an orange bottom while her hand runs through her blonde hair. Aldridge stands in the middle with her right hand resting on Teigen's waist. Wearing a pink bottom, Teigen puts her left hand on Agdal's back side. They look at the camera while flashing smiles.
"We really, honestly liked each other. Of course you are going to hear that from anybody who does a group shot, but this time it's true. The connection was natural and the mood was fun," Teigen says of the photo shoot, as quoted by the magazine. The photo was taken in the Cook Islands by James Macari.
Aldrige expressed her excitement on Twitter after the cover was unveiled on Thursday night, February 13. "Feeling so blessed to be on this iconic @si_swimsuit Sports Illustrated cover with these beauties @ninaagdal @chrissyteigen. Thank you @mj_day @jamesmacari @darciebaum @Chercik and everyone at SI," she wrote.
More Nina Agdal News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?