Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen Grace Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen show off their slim body on the cover of Sports Illustrated 2014 swimsuit issue. Celebrating the magazine's 50th anniversary, the trio are featured together on the front page wearing only bikini bottoms.
Agdal stands on the left side, wearing an orange bottom while her hand runs through her blonde hair. Aldridge stands in the middle with her right hand resting on Teigen's waist. Wearing a pink bottom, Teigen puts her left hand on Agdal's back side. They look at the camera while flashing smiles.
"We really, honestly liked each other. Of course you are going to hear that from anybody who does a group shot, but this time it's true. The connection was natural and the mood was fun," Teigen says of the photo shoot, as quoted by the magazine. The photo was taken in the Cook Islands by James Macari.
Aldrige expressed her excitement on Twitter after the cover was unveiled on Thursday night, February 13. "Feeling so blessed to be on this iconic @si_swimsuit Sports Illustrated cover with these beauties @ninaagdal @chrissyteigen. Thank you @mj_day @jamesmacari @darciebaum @Chercik and everyone at SI," she wrote.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal