Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen Grace Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen show off their slim body on the cover of Sports Illustrated 2014 swimsuit issue. Celebrating the magazine's 50th anniversary, the trio are featured together on the front page wearing only bikini bottoms.
Agdal stands on the left side, wearing an orange bottom while her hand runs through her blonde hair. Aldridge stands in the middle with her right hand resting on Teigen's waist. Wearing a pink bottom, Teigen puts her left hand on Agdal's back side. They look at the camera while flashing smiles.
"We really, honestly liked each other. Of course you are going to hear that from anybody who does a group shot, but this time it's true. The connection was natural and the mood was fun," Teigen says of the photo shoot, as quoted by the magazine. The photo was taken in the Cook Islands by James Macari.
Aldrige expressed her excitement on Twitter after the cover was unveiled on Thursday night, February 13. "Feeling so blessed to be on this iconic @si_swimsuit Sports Illustrated cover with these beauties @ninaagdal @chrissyteigen. Thank you @mj_day @jamesmacari @darciebaum @Chercik and everyone at SI," she wrote.
More Nina Agdal News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture