Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen Grace Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen show off their slim body on the cover of Sports Illustrated 2014 swimsuit issue. Celebrating the magazine's 50th anniversary, the trio are featured together on the front page wearing only bikini bottoms.
Agdal stands on the left side, wearing an orange bottom while her hand runs through her blonde hair. Aldridge stands in the middle with her right hand resting on Teigen's waist. Wearing a pink bottom, Teigen puts her left hand on Agdal's back side. They look at the camera while flashing smiles.
"We really, honestly liked each other. Of course you are going to hear that from anybody who does a group shot, but this time it's true. The connection was natural and the mood was fun," Teigen says of the photo shoot, as quoted by the magazine. The photo was taken in the Cook Islands by James Macari.
Aldrige expressed her excitement on Twitter after the cover was unveiled on Thursday night, February 13. "Feeling so blessed to be on this iconic @si_swimsuit Sports Illustrated cover with these beauties @ninaagdal @chrissyteigen. Thank you @mj_day @jamesmacari @darciebaum @Chercik and everyone at SI," she wrote.
More Nina Agdal News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake