CW Renews 'Supernatural', 'The Vampire Diaries' and More
The CW announces that it has renewed several dramas for the 2014-2015 season. "Supernatural", "The Vampire Diaries", "The Originals", "Arrow" and "Reign" are all set to return to the network following impressive ratings during their current runs.
CW president Mark Pedowitz made the exciting announcement. "This season we've had great success with our new hit series 'The Originals' paired with 'Supernatural', giving us our best Tuesday nights in years," he said in a statement.
"The Vampire Diaries is number two in its time period in the young adult demos, and with Arrow continuing to gain among young men, and Reign growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday," he continued. "I'm very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they'll have more great drama to look forward to next season."
Meanwhile, the fate of other CW series including "Beauty and the Beast", "Hart of Dixie", "The Carrie Diaries" and "The Tomorrow People" will be determined closer to the network's upfront in May.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father