CW Renews 'Supernatural', 'The Vampire Diaries' and More
The CW announces that it has renewed several dramas for the 2014-2015 season. "Supernatural", "The Vampire Diaries", "The Originals", "Arrow" and "Reign" are all set to return to the network following impressive ratings during their current runs.
CW president Mark Pedowitz made the exciting announcement. "This season we've had great success with our new hit series 'The Originals' paired with 'Supernatural', giving us our best Tuesday nights in years," he said in a statement.
"The Vampire Diaries is number two in its time period in the young adult demos, and with Arrow continuing to gain among young men, and Reign growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday," he continued. "I'm very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they'll have more great drama to look forward to next season."
Meanwhile, the fate of other CW series including "Beauty and the Beast", "Hart of Dixie", "The Carrie Diaries" and "The Tomorrow People" will be determined closer to the network's upfront in May.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps