CW Renews 'Supernatural', 'The Vampire Diaries' and More
The CW announces that it has renewed several dramas for the 2014-2015 season. "Supernatural", "The Vampire Diaries", "The Originals", "Arrow" and "Reign" are all set to return to the network following impressive ratings during their current runs.
CW president Mark Pedowitz made the exciting announcement. "This season we've had great success with our new hit series 'The Originals' paired with 'Supernatural', giving us our best Tuesday nights in years," he said in a statement.
"The Vampire Diaries is number two in its time period in the young adult demos, and with Arrow continuing to gain among young men, and Reign growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday," he continued. "I'm very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they'll have more great drama to look forward to next season."
Meanwhile, the fate of other CW series including "Beauty and the Beast", "Hart of Dixie", "The Carrie Diaries" and "The Tomorrow People" will be determined closer to the network's upfront in May.
More Supernatural News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day