CW Renews 'Supernatural', 'The Vampire Diaries' and More
The CW announces that it has renewed several dramas for the 2014-2015 season. "Supernatural", "The Vampire Diaries", "The Originals", "Arrow" and "Reign" are all set to return to the network following impressive ratings during their current runs.
CW president Mark Pedowitz made the exciting announcement. "This season we've had great success with our new hit series 'The Originals' paired with 'Supernatural', giving us our best Tuesday nights in years," he said in a statement.
"The Vampire Diaries is number two in its time period in the young adult demos, and with Arrow continuing to gain among young men, and Reign growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday," he continued. "I'm very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they'll have more great drama to look forward to next season."
Meanwhile, the fate of other CW series including "Beauty and the Beast", "Hart of Dixie", "The Carrie Diaries" and "The Tomorrow People" will be determined closer to the network's upfront in May.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie