Ashley Olsen Reportedly Dating 'Moneyball' Director Bennett Miller
Ashley Olsen apparently has found new love after splitting from businessman David Schulte. Multiple sources have told Us Weekly that the former child star is seeing "Moneyball" director Bennett Miller, who is 20 years her senior.
Olsen and Miller were seen together in the funeral of Philip Seymour Hoffman last week. Miller was a close friend of the late actor. He directed 2005's movie "Capote" which helped Hoffman win a Best Actor trophy.
"They were introduced and have started dating," a source claimed. The 27-year-old fashion designer reportedly spent her time with Miller in Los Angeles in January while he was editing his new project "Foxcatcher". The two were seen eating together on January 24 at Dan Tana's in West Hollywood.
Olsen previously dated luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples CEO David Schulte. They decided to call it quits after a year of dating. "He was a great guy and cute, but it didn't work out," a source said last month.
Olsen's twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen is also dating older man, Olivier Sarkozy. The two debuted their relationship in 2012 and were seen sharing a kiss at a basketball game in December.
More Ashley Olsen News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media