Ashley Olsen Reportedly Dating 'Moneyball' Director Bennett Miller
Ashley Olsen apparently has found new love after splitting from businessman David Schulte. Multiple sources have told Us Weekly that the former child star is seeing "Moneyball" director Bennett Miller, who is 20 years her senior.
Olsen and Miller were seen together in the funeral of Philip Seymour Hoffman last week. Miller was a close friend of the late actor. He directed 2005's movie "Capote" which helped Hoffman win a Best Actor trophy.
"They were introduced and have started dating," a source claimed. The 27-year-old fashion designer reportedly spent her time with Miller in Los Angeles in January while he was editing his new project "Foxcatcher". The two were seen eating together on January 24 at Dan Tana's in West Hollywood.
Olsen previously dated luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples CEO David Schulte. They decided to call it quits after a year of dating. "He was a great guy and cute, but it didn't work out," a source said last month.
Olsen's twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen is also dating older man, Olivier Sarkozy. The two debuted their relationship in 2012 and were seen sharing a kiss at a basketball game in December.
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'