Video: Britney Spears Performs 'Alien' for the First Time at Las Vegas Show
Britney Spears added a new song to the setlist of her Las Vegas show "Piece of Me" on Wednesday night, February 12. For the first time since kicking off her two-year residency in late December, the singer treated the crowd at the Planet Hollywood with the live performance of "Alien".
In a video taken and uploaded on YouTube by a fan, Spears is seen keeping the performance simple and nice. The star, who recently dyed her hair brown, sings the song while sitting on a chair in front of the audience before walking down the catwalk.
Spears co-wrote "Alien" with William Orbit, a British producer who has previously worked with the likes of Madonna and Blur. The song has been rumored to be the third single off her latest album, "Britney Jean", which debuted and peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released two months ago.
Spears hasn't confirmed or shot down the rumor, but she has revealed that "Alien" will definitely be a single in the future. In an E! documentary, she said that she'd be use the song for the second set of her Las Vegas show. "It will be a single. I think it just makes more sense to put it out then," she explained.
More Britney Spears News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?