Video: Britney Spears Performs 'Alien' for the First Time at Las Vegas Show
Britney Spears added a new song to the setlist of her Las Vegas show "Piece of Me" on Wednesday night, February 12. For the first time since kicking off her two-year residency in late December, the singer treated the crowd at the Planet Hollywood with the live performance of "Alien".
In a video taken and uploaded on YouTube by a fan, Spears is seen keeping the performance simple and nice. The star, who recently dyed her hair brown, sings the song while sitting on a chair in front of the audience before walking down the catwalk.
Spears co-wrote "Alien" with William Orbit, a British producer who has previously worked with the likes of Madonna and Blur. The song has been rumored to be the third single off her latest album, "Britney Jean", which debuted and peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released two months ago.
Spears hasn't confirmed or shot down the rumor, but she has revealed that "Alien" will definitely be a single in the future. In an E! documentary, she said that she'd be use the song for the second set of her Las Vegas show. "It will be a single. I think it just makes more sense to put it out then," she explained.
More Britney Spears News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too