Alec Baldwin to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'
Alec Baldwin will return to NBC after "30 Rock" wrapped up in January 2013. The actor is set to guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", a representative for the show has confirmed the sccop first reported by E! News.
The Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actor's role is still kept under wraps, but it's said that he will appear in an episode which marks series regular Mariska Hargitay's directorial debut. The said episode is expected to air in March.
"I'm just going to try and support her," Ice-T said of Hargitay's upcoming directing gig. "And then she's going to actually have Alec Baldwin in a shot, in a scene in the show, and try to direct herself. She's not going to not be in the show."
This will be Baldwin's first starring TV role since "30 Rock" ended its run a year ago. He hosted talk show "Up Late with Alec Baldwin" on MSNBC which debuted on October 11, 2013, but it only lasted for five episodes. The show was canceled following a gay slur controversy involving a paparazzo in New York City.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video