Kendall Jenner Bares Her Breasts at Marc Jacobs Fashion Show
Kendall Jenner made a shocking appearance at her major runway debut Thursday, February 13. The teen star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" showed off her nipples when modeling clothes for Marc Jacobs at the New York Fashion Week taking place at the NY State Armory.
Kendall, 18, walked down the runway in a long-sleeved see-through top with deep V neckline and a wide-legged crop pants during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2014. She completed her look with brown boots, a matching purse, and bandanna to keep her straight bob hair out of her face.
She was applauded by her family for her daring outfit. "Congrats @kendalljenner #amazing!!!!!!!!!" mother Kris Jenner gushed, while sister Khloe Kardashian wrote, "My baby sister killed it today walking in the Marc Jacobs fashion show!!! Kenny you are so dope to me!!! Congrats my baby!!! #NYFW #MarcJacobs #ProudSis."
Khloe went on defending her younger sister against critics, "She's too dope for you 2 understand! Yall would trade places with her in a second! The hate is real! Lol bye haters! #ModelLife #Simple. Basic b***hes NOT wanted. Oops I keep forgetting I'm supposed to be on my 'don't sweat the small stuff' ish... But I just can't pass up a good rant #SorryNotSorry... Its a fashion show. She doesn't choose! #Clueless."
More Kendall Jenner News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards