Kendall Jenner Bares Her Breasts at Marc Jacobs Fashion Show
Kendall Jenner made a shocking appearance at her major runway debut Thursday, February 13. The teen star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" showed off her nipples when modeling clothes for Marc Jacobs at the New York Fashion Week taking place at the NY State Armory.
Kendall, 18, walked down the runway in a long-sleeved see-through top with deep V neckline and a wide-legged crop pants during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2014. She completed her look with brown boots, a matching purse, and bandanna to keep her straight bob hair out of her face.
She was applauded by her family for her daring outfit. "Congrats @kendalljenner #amazing!!!!!!!!!" mother Kris Jenner gushed, while sister Khloe Kardashian wrote, "My baby sister killed it today walking in the Marc Jacobs fashion show!!! Kenny you are so dope to me!!! Congrats my baby!!! #NYFW #MarcJacobs #ProudSis."
Khloe went on defending her younger sister against critics, "She's too dope for you 2 understand! Yall would trade places with her in a second! The hate is real! Lol bye haters! #ModelLife #Simple. Basic b***hes NOT wanted. Oops I keep forgetting I'm supposed to be on my 'don't sweat the small stuff' ish... But I just can't pass up a good rant #SorryNotSorry... Its a fashion show. She doesn't choose! #Clueless."
More Kendall Jenner News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby