Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy No. 2
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have a special delivery on Valentine's Day. The former "Transformers" leading lady gave birth to her second child with her actor hubby on Thursday, February 13. According to TooFab, it's another baby boy.
The bundle of joy is the third child for Green. The "Desperate Housewives" actor already has a son, 11-year-old Kassius Lijah, from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil whom he dated after meeting on the set of "Beverly Hills, 90210".
Fox married Green during a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui in the summer of 2010. They welcomed their first son together, Noah Shannon, in September 2012.
"I've had rough first trimesters," she told ABC News of her second pregnancy. "But once you get into the second, it's fine after that." When asked what's the difference from the first one, she said, "I don't have time to think about it, I have a 1-year-old running around. And then when you're working like 16 hours a day, there's no time for you at all."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal