Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy No. 2
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have a special delivery on Valentine's Day. The former "Transformers" leading lady gave birth to her second child with her actor hubby on Thursday, February 13. According to TooFab, it's another baby boy.
The bundle of joy is the third child for Green. The "Desperate Housewives" actor already has a son, 11-year-old Kassius Lijah, from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil whom he dated after meeting on the set of "Beverly Hills, 90210".
Fox married Green during a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui in the summer of 2010. They welcomed their first son together, Noah Shannon, in September 2012.
"I've had rough first trimesters," she told ABC News of her second pregnancy. "But once you get into the second, it's fine after that." When asked what's the difference from the first one, she said, "I don't have time to think about it, I have a 1-year-old running around. And then when you're working like 16 hours a day, there's no time for you at all."
More Megan Fox News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed