Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy No. 2
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have a special delivery on Valentine's Day. The former "Transformers" leading lady gave birth to her second child with her actor hubby on Thursday, February 13. According to TooFab, it's another baby boy.
The bundle of joy is the third child for Green. The "Desperate Housewives" actor already has a son, 11-year-old Kassius Lijah, from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil whom he dated after meeting on the set of "Beverly Hills, 90210".
Fox married Green during a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui in the summer of 2010. They welcomed their first son together, Noah Shannon, in September 2012.
"I've had rough first trimesters," she told ABC News of her second pregnancy. "But once you get into the second, it's fine after that." When asked what's the difference from the first one, she said, "I don't have time to think about it, I have a 1-year-old running around. And then when you're working like 16 hours a day, there's no time for you at all."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly