Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy No. 2
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have a special delivery on Valentine's Day. The former "Transformers" leading lady gave birth to her second child with her actor hubby on Thursday, February 13. According to TooFab, it's another baby boy.
The bundle of joy is the third child for Green. The "Desperate Housewives" actor already has a son, 11-year-old Kassius Lijah, from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil whom he dated after meeting on the set of "Beverly Hills, 90210".
Fox married Green during a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui in the summer of 2010. They welcomed their first son together, Noah Shannon, in September 2012.
"I've had rough first trimesters," she told ABC News of her second pregnancy. "But once you get into the second, it's fine after that." When asked what's the difference from the first one, she said, "I don't have time to think about it, I have a 1-year-old running around. And then when you're working like 16 hours a day, there's no time for you at all."
More Megan Fox News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant