Amber Heard Shares Secret to Stay Fit
Amber Heard revealed her secret to stay fit in a recent interview to promote her latest movie "3 Days to Kill". In an interview with E! News, the 27-year-old star said that she maintained her slim figure by staying active.
"I'm active. That's the key. I'm not really one to go sit in a gym," she shared. Heard continued, "I get claustrophobic, I guess. I'm lucky though. I live in L.A., so I have a lot of time to be outside and be active. That's what I do."
Heard was joined by her boyfriend Johnny Depp when she attended the movie premiere on Wednesday night, February 12 at L.A.'s Arclight Theatre. She looked pretty in a black Alexandre Vauthier dress and applied red lipstick, while the "Pirates of Caribbean" star sported a three-piece suit and hat. The couple shared a kiss before they entered the theater for the movie screening.
"We can't get in the way of love. And that's what they found. How lucky for them!" said Kevin Costner, as quoted by PEOPLE. "She had a very exotic role. She's a person who has herself together. Playing an outlandish character - it was not easy for her to find her footing. But we did our job as actors, which was trying to look out for each other," he added of working with Heard.
More Amber Heard News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture