Amber Heard Shares Secret to Stay Fit
Amber Heard revealed her secret to stay fit in a recent interview to promote her latest movie "3 Days to Kill". In an interview with E! News, the 27-year-old star said that she maintained her slim figure by staying active.
"I'm active. That's the key. I'm not really one to go sit in a gym," she shared. Heard continued, "I get claustrophobic, I guess. I'm lucky though. I live in L.A., so I have a lot of time to be outside and be active. That's what I do."
Heard was joined by her boyfriend Johnny Depp when she attended the movie premiere on Wednesday night, February 12 at L.A.'s Arclight Theatre. She looked pretty in a black Alexandre Vauthier dress and applied red lipstick, while the "Pirates of Caribbean" star sported a three-piece suit and hat. The couple shared a kiss before they entered the theater for the movie screening.
"We can't get in the way of love. And that's what they found. How lucky for them!" said Kevin Costner, as quoted by PEOPLE. "She had a very exotic role. She's a person who has herself together. Playing an outlandish character - it was not easy for her to find her footing. But we did our job as actors, which was trying to look out for each other," he added of working with Heard.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'