Amber Heard Shares Secret to Stay Fit
Amber Heard revealed her secret to stay fit in a recent interview to promote her latest movie "3 Days to Kill". In an interview with E! News, the 27-year-old star said that she maintained her slim figure by staying active.
"I'm active. That's the key. I'm not really one to go sit in a gym," she shared. Heard continued, "I get claustrophobic, I guess. I'm lucky though. I live in L.A., so I have a lot of time to be outside and be active. That's what I do."
Heard was joined by her boyfriend Johnny Depp when she attended the movie premiere on Wednesday night, February 12 at L.A.'s Arclight Theatre. She looked pretty in a black Alexandre Vauthier dress and applied red lipstick, while the "Pirates of Caribbean" star sported a three-piece suit and hat. The couple shared a kiss before they entered the theater for the movie screening.
"We can't get in the way of love. And that's what they found. How lucky for them!" said Kevin Costner, as quoted by PEOPLE. "She had a very exotic role. She's a person who has herself together. Playing an outlandish character - it was not easy for her to find her footing. But we did our job as actors, which was trying to look out for each other," he added of working with Heard.
More Amber Heard News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?