Amber Heard Shares Secret to Stay Fit
Amber Heard revealed her secret to stay fit in a recent interview to promote her latest movie "3 Days to Kill". In an interview with E! News, the 27-year-old star said that she maintained her slim figure by staying active.
"I'm active. That's the key. I'm not really one to go sit in a gym," she shared. Heard continued, "I get claustrophobic, I guess. I'm lucky though. I live in L.A., so I have a lot of time to be outside and be active. That's what I do."
Heard was joined by her boyfriend Johnny Depp when she attended the movie premiere on Wednesday night, February 12 at L.A.'s Arclight Theatre. She looked pretty in a black Alexandre Vauthier dress and applied red lipstick, while the "Pirates of Caribbean" star sported a three-piece suit and hat. The couple shared a kiss before they entered the theater for the movie screening.
"We can't get in the way of love. And that's what they found. How lucky for them!" said Kevin Costner, as quoted by PEOPLE. "She had a very exotic role. She's a person who has herself together. Playing an outlandish character - it was not easy for her to find her footing. But we did our job as actors, which was trying to look out for each other," he added of working with Heard.
More Amber Heard News
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!