Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Grimsby' Gets Release Date After Switching Studios
Sony Pictures picks up Sacha Baron Cohen's upcoming film "Grimsby". The new comedy which was originally developed by the actor's production company at Paramount is now set to make its way out in the United States on July 31, 2015.
Co-written by Cohen, the film revolves around a British black-ops spy whose brother is an idiotic English football hooligan. The "Borat" actor plays the latter character. "Clash of the Titans" helmer Louis Leterrier is expected to direct the pic.
Although his film was sent to Sony, Cohen renews his deal with Paramount. "Any studio that puts out a movie where Leonardo DiCaprio snorts cocaine from a hooker's anus is a place I'm happy to call home," he says in French as translated by Deadline.
Cohen was last seen on the big screen portraying Thenardier in "Les Miserables" in 2012 and then playing a cameo as a BBC News reporter in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" last year.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video