Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Grimsby' Gets Release Date After Switching Studios
Sony Pictures picks up Sacha Baron Cohen's upcoming film "Grimsby". The new comedy which was originally developed by the actor's production company at Paramount is now set to make its way out in the United States on July 31, 2015.
Co-written by Cohen, the film revolves around a British black-ops spy whose brother is an idiotic English football hooligan. The "Borat" actor plays the latter character. "Clash of the Titans" helmer Louis Leterrier is expected to direct the pic.
Although his film was sent to Sony, Cohen renews his deal with Paramount. "Any studio that puts out a movie where Leonardo DiCaprio snorts cocaine from a hooker's anus is a place I'm happy to call home," he says in French as translated by Deadline.
Cohen was last seen on the big screen portraying Thenardier in "Les Miserables" in 2012 and then playing a cameo as a BBC News reporter in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" last year.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party