Rapper Mr. Papers Revealed as Lil' Kim Baby Daddy
The father of Lil' Kim's unborn baby apparently has been revealed. Rapper Mr. Papers, who was first romantically linked to the the "Magic Stick" raptress back in 2012, seemingly admits in an Instagram post that he is the baby's father.
Shortly after Kim's pregnancy made headlines, Mr. Papers posted a snap of himself on the photo-sharing site. "I heard everybody looking for me?????????????????" he wrote. Calling himself "Daddy" on Twitter, the New York-based rapper also retweeted news about Kim's pregnancy as well as congratulatory messages.
"Congratz on the royal baby!" a tweet read, to which he answered, "Royal is a good name for the lil homie." He also thanked another person who congratulated him on the baby news.
Kim flaunted her growing baby bump as she attended The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City Wednesday, February 12. She talked about her baby when taking the stage, telling the audience, "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!"
She additionally told Us Weekly that she would keep working. "I'm still going to work. I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!" she shared. "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom."
Tamar Braxton, who welcomed her child eight months ago, took to Twitter to congratulate Kim shortly after learning of the news. "Awwwww congrats @LilKim on your little one," she wrote.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors