Rapper Mr. Papers Revealed as Lil' Kim Baby Daddy
The father of Lil' Kim's unborn baby apparently has been revealed. Rapper Mr. Papers, who was first romantically linked to the the "Magic Stick" raptress back in 2012, seemingly admits in an Instagram post that he is the baby's father.
Shortly after Kim's pregnancy made headlines, Mr. Papers posted a snap of himself on the photo-sharing site. "I heard everybody looking for me?????????????????" he wrote. Calling himself "Daddy" on Twitter, the New York-based rapper also retweeted news about Kim's pregnancy as well as congratulatory messages.
"Congratz on the royal baby!" a tweet read, to which he answered, "Royal is a good name for the lil homie." He also thanked another person who congratulated him on the baby news.
Kim flaunted her growing baby bump as she attended The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City Wednesday, February 12. She talked about her baby when taking the stage, telling the audience, "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!"
She additionally told Us Weekly that she would keep working. "I'm still going to work. I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!" she shared. "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom."
Tamar Braxton, who welcomed her child eight months ago, took to Twitter to congratulate Kim shortly after learning of the news. "Awwwww congrats @LilKim on your little one," she wrote.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress