Rapper Mr. Papers Revealed as Lil' Kim Baby Daddy
The father of Lil' Kim's unborn baby apparently has been revealed. Rapper Mr. Papers, who was first romantically linked to the the "Magic Stick" raptress back in 2012, seemingly admits in an Instagram post that he is the baby's father.
Shortly after Kim's pregnancy made headlines, Mr. Papers posted a snap of himself on the photo-sharing site. "I heard everybody looking for me?????????????????" he wrote. Calling himself "Daddy" on Twitter, the New York-based rapper also retweeted news about Kim's pregnancy as well as congratulatory messages.
"Congratz on the royal baby!" a tweet read, to which he answered, "Royal is a good name for the lil homie." He also thanked another person who congratulated him on the baby news.
Kim flaunted her growing baby bump as she attended The Blonds Fashion Week after-party in New York City Wednesday, February 12. She talked about her baby when taking the stage, telling the audience, "I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!"
She additionally told Us Weekly that she would keep working. "I'm still going to work. I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!" she shared. "I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mom."
Tamar Braxton, who welcomed her child eight months ago, took to Twitter to congratulate Kim shortly after learning of the news. "Awwwww congrats @LilKim on your little one," she wrote.
More Lil' Kim News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song