Johnny Depp Supports Fiancee Amber Heard at '3 Days to Kill' Premiere
Johnny Depp accompanied his beautiful fiancee Amber Heard to the premiere of her new movie "3 Days to Kill". The couple got cozy and showed off a rare public display of affection on the red carpet outside the ArcLight Hollywood.
Depp, 50, suited up and donned his signature fedora. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Heard was sizzling in an Alexandre Vauthier black dress with plunging neckline and slash to the thigh. She matched her sexy dress with Christian Louboutin polka dot shoes and a Melissa Kaye Jewelry ring and earrings. A slap of red lipstick and matching nail polish complemented her look.
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor and the "Machete Kills" actress were joined by director McG and her co-star Kevin Costner, who plays the lead role of a dying Secret Service agent who is offered one last assignment. While he accepts in the hope of retirement and medical treatment, he also tries to reconnect with his estranged daughter.
Written by Luc Besson and Adi Hasak, "3 Days to Kill" is supported by Hailee Steinfeld who portrays Costner's on-screen daughter. The film will be released in the U.S. on February 21.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen