Johnny Depp Supports Fiancee Amber Heard at '3 Days to Kill' Premiere
Johnny Depp accompanied his beautiful fiancee Amber Heard to the premiere of her new movie "3 Days to Kill". The couple got cozy and showed off a rare public display of affection on the red carpet outside the ArcLight Hollywood.
Depp, 50, suited up and donned his signature fedora. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Heard was sizzling in an Alexandre Vauthier black dress with plunging neckline and slash to the thigh. She matched her sexy dress with Christian Louboutin polka dot shoes and a Melissa Kaye Jewelry ring and earrings. A slap of red lipstick and matching nail polish complemented her look.
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor and the "Machete Kills" actress were joined by director McG and her co-star Kevin Costner, who plays the lead role of a dying Secret Service agent who is offered one last assignment. While he accepts in the hope of retirement and medical treatment, he also tries to reconnect with his estranged daughter.
Written by Luc Besson and Adi Hasak, "3 Days to Kill" is supported by Hailee Steinfeld who portrays Costner's on-screen daughter. The film will be released in the U.S. on February 21.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs