Johnny Depp Supports Fiancee Amber Heard at '3 Days to Kill' Premiere
Johnny Depp accompanied his beautiful fiancee Amber Heard to the premiere of her new movie "3 Days to Kill". The couple got cozy and showed off a rare public display of affection on the red carpet outside the ArcLight Hollywood.
Depp, 50, suited up and donned his signature fedora. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Heard was sizzling in an Alexandre Vauthier black dress with plunging neckline and slash to the thigh. She matched her sexy dress with Christian Louboutin polka dot shoes and a Melissa Kaye Jewelry ring and earrings. A slap of red lipstick and matching nail polish complemented her look.
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor and the "Machete Kills" actress were joined by director McG and her co-star Kevin Costner, who plays the lead role of a dying Secret Service agent who is offered one last assignment. While he accepts in the hope of retirement and medical treatment, he also tries to reconnect with his estranged daughter.
Written by Luc Besson and Adi Hasak, "3 Days to Kill" is supported by Hailee Steinfeld who portrays Costner's on-screen daughter. The film will be released in the U.S. on February 21.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video