Taylor Momsen Goes Completely Nude in The Pretty Reckless' 'Heaven Knows' Video
The Pretty Reckless has unveiled the music video for their "Heaven Knows". Arriving on Thursday, February 13, the clip was filmed in Miami by director Jon J and band member Taylor Momsen.
The video shows Momsen walking alone in a corridor while a group of innocent-looking children are gathering in a smoke-filled room and watching some violent and sex scenes on multiple TV screens. The former "Gossip Girl" star then suddenly rips open her black robe and reveals a black cross that covers her naked body.
"We decided to film variations of all of the issues we as a people are facing, whether personal, political or social. We took a lot of shots, each representing some social constant or emotional struggle. Some overt, some subtle, but it's all in there," Momsen said of the video.
"Everything is thrown at you from the day you're born, you're only chance is to think for yourself...which is not as simple as it sounds," she added.
"Heaven Knows" is featured in "Going to Hell", The Pretty Reckless' new album that's due out on March 18 via Razor & Tie.
The Pretty Reckless' "Heaven Knows" music video
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts