Taylor Momsen Goes Completely Nude in The Pretty Reckless' 'Heaven Knows' Video
The Pretty Reckless has unveiled the music video for their "Heaven Knows". Arriving on Thursday, February 13, the clip was filmed in Miami by director Jon J and band member Taylor Momsen.
The video shows Momsen walking alone in a corridor while a group of innocent-looking children are gathering in a smoke-filled room and watching some violent and sex scenes on multiple TV screens. The former "Gossip Girl" star then suddenly rips open her black robe and reveals a black cross that covers her naked body.
"We decided to film variations of all of the issues we as a people are facing, whether personal, political or social. We took a lot of shots, each representing some social constant or emotional struggle. Some overt, some subtle, but it's all in there," Momsen said of the video.
"Everything is thrown at you from the day you're born, you're only chance is to think for yourself...which is not as simple as it sounds," she added.
"Heaven Knows" is featured in "Going to Hell", The Pretty Reckless' new album that's due out on March 18 via Razor & Tie.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune