Taylor Momsen Goes Completely Nude in The Pretty Reckless' 'Heaven Knows' Video
The Pretty Reckless has unveiled the music video for their "Heaven Knows". Arriving on Thursday, February 13, the clip was filmed in Miami by director Jon J and band member Taylor Momsen.
The video shows Momsen walking alone in a corridor while a group of innocent-looking children are gathering in a smoke-filled room and watching some violent and sex scenes on multiple TV screens. The former "Gossip Girl" star then suddenly rips open her black robe and reveals a black cross that covers her naked body.
"We decided to film variations of all of the issues we as a people are facing, whether personal, political or social. We took a lot of shots, each representing some social constant or emotional struggle. Some overt, some subtle, but it's all in there," Momsen said of the video.
"Everything is thrown at you from the day you're born, you're only chance is to think for yourself...which is not as simple as it sounds," she added.
"Heaven Knows" is featured in "Going to Hell", The Pretty Reckless' new album that's due out on March 18 via Razor & Tie.
The Pretty Reckless' "Heaven Knows" music video
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding