Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay Attend 'Winter's Tale' U.K. Premiere
Just a few days after its world premiere in New York City, "Winter's Tale" got a second screening in the United Kingdom. Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay, who play an on-screen couple in the movie, were spotted coming to support the event.
Farrell looked smart in his dark tailored suit without a tie. Brown Findlay, who missed the NYC event before, was dazzling in a Dior Fall 2012 strapless feathered dress with a voluminous bell-shaped skirt. She finished off her look with Louboutin heels and De Beers jewelry.
The Irish actor and the British actress posed together in a giant heart made up of red roses. They were joined by other guests like TV personality Amy Childs and presenter Lizzie Cundy at the Odeon cinema in Kensington on the eve of Valentine's Day.
Marking Akiva Goldsman's feature film directorial debut, the film follows a burglar (Farrell) who falls for an heiress (Brown Findlay) as she dies in his arms. When he learns that he has the gift of reincarnation, he sets out to save her. It's released in the U.S. on February 14 before hitting U.K. on February 21 under the name "New York Winter's Tale".
Jennifer Connelly, Russell Crowe, Will Smith, William Hurt, and Matthew Bomer are among the cast members.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'