Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay Attend 'Winter's Tale' U.K. Premiere
Just a few days after its world premiere in New York City, "Winter's Tale" got a second screening in the United Kingdom. Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay, who play an on-screen couple in the movie, were spotted coming to support the event.
Farrell looked smart in his dark tailored suit without a tie. Brown Findlay, who missed the NYC event before, was dazzling in a Dior Fall 2012 strapless feathered dress with a voluminous bell-shaped skirt. She finished off her look with Louboutin heels and De Beers jewelry.
The Irish actor and the British actress posed together in a giant heart made up of red roses. They were joined by other guests like TV personality Amy Childs and presenter Lizzie Cundy at the Odeon cinema in Kensington on the eve of Valentine's Day.
Marking Akiva Goldsman's feature film directorial debut, the film follows a burglar (Farrell) who falls for an heiress (Brown Findlay) as she dies in his arms. When he learns that he has the gift of reincarnation, he sets out to save her. It's released in the U.S. on February 14 before hitting U.K. on February 21 under the name "New York Winter's Tale".
Jennifer Connelly, Russell Crowe, Will Smith, William Hurt, and Matthew Bomer are among the cast members.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival