Dave Grohl and Wife Expecting Third Daughter
Foo Fighters' frontman Dave Grohl is going to be a father for the third time. The rocker's wife Jordyn Blum is pregnant with a baby girl who will join older sisters, 8-year-old Violet and 5-year-old Harper.
Blum, according to Us Weekly, is now thinking hard of what name she will give to the third one for she has used her favorites on the first two. Grohl married Blum in August 2009. He was married to photographer Jennifer Youngblood for three years between 1994 and 1997 prior to that.
During his appearance on the CBS special "The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute to the Beatles" earlier this month, Grohl revealed that his daughter had become fan of The Beatles. "This is for my Mom's favorite band, my favorite band and now my daughter's favorite band," he said referring to Violet before performing a cover of "Hey Bulldog".
Grohl also wrote in a note for a Beatles compilation, "Recently I showed my 6-year-old daughter, Violet, the brilliant Yellow Submarine movie. It was her introduction to The Beatles, and she instantly shared the same fascination I felt when I was her age discovering The Beatles for the first time. She wanted to know their names, which instruments they played, who sang what song, etc etc etc ...it made me so incredibly happy (and proud!). Within days she knew the verses and choruses to every song on the album."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed