Dave Grohl and Wife Expecting Third Daughter
Foo Fighters' frontman Dave Grohl is going to be a father for the third time. The rocker's wife Jordyn Blum is pregnant with a baby girl who will join older sisters, 8-year-old Violet and 5-year-old Harper.
Blum, according to Us Weekly, is now thinking hard of what name she will give to the third one for she has used her favorites on the first two. Grohl married Blum in August 2009. He was married to photographer Jennifer Youngblood for three years between 1994 and 1997 prior to that.
During his appearance on the CBS special "The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute to the Beatles" earlier this month, Grohl revealed that his daughter had become fan of The Beatles. "This is for my Mom's favorite band, my favorite band and now my daughter's favorite band," he said referring to Violet before performing a cover of "Hey Bulldog".
Grohl also wrote in a note for a Beatles compilation, "Recently I showed my 6-year-old daughter, Violet, the brilliant Yellow Submarine movie. It was her introduction to The Beatles, and she instantly shared the same fascination I felt when I was her age discovering The Beatles for the first time. She wanted to know their names, which instruments they played, who sang what song, etc etc etc ...it made me so incredibly happy (and proud!). Within days she knew the verses and choruses to every song on the album."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3