Bruce Jenner to Ditch 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' After Season 9
Kris Jenner is not the only one Bruce Jenner is leaving. The former Olympic athlete is going to ditch his family's reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" after the ninth season ends.
According to TMZ, Bruce no longer wants anything to do with Hollywood although he will remain living in Malibu. The 64-year-old, who has gone through a style transformation including the removal of his Adam's apple, will not return if E! decides to pick up the show for another season. He will shoot the last installment of the series and then go off screen.
The gossip site also reported that Bruce would rather spend his time golfing, flying helicopters and riding motorcycles off camera. He is also focused on his relationships with his kids, particularly his sons Burt, Brandon and Brody Jenner. With the intention to strengthen his relationship with them, Bruce wanted to show his sons the kind of relationship that he never had growing up.
Indeed, Bruce's time on screen has wound down since his split from Kim Kardashian's mom Kris after 22 years of marriage. He moved out to Malibu last year while his teenage daughters Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner stay behind with mom. "It sucks not having a dad living with you, but I talk to him everyday. I think we're doing fine," Kendall said.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard