First Trailer for 'Think Like a Man Too': A Bachelor Party Gone Awry
The first trailer for "Think Like a Man Too" has arrived for viewing pleasure. In the sequel to 2012's comedy film "Think Like a Man", Michael (Terrence Jenkins) and Candace (Regina Hall) are getting married and decide to have their bachelor and bachelorette parties on the same weekend in Las Vegas.
The group splits into guys vs. girls and they turn the one wild night into a friendly competition to see which gender can party hardest. But plans for a romantic weekend go awry when their various misadventures get them into some compromising situations that threaten to derail the big event.
Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Taraji P. Henson, Jerry Ferrara, Gabrielle Union and Meagan Good all return for the follow-up to the 2012 dark horse which is still directed by Tim Story. Keith Merryman and David A. Newman are also back to pen the script.
"Think Like a Man Too" will open in theaters across the nation on June 20.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video