First Trailer for 'Think Like a Man Too': A Bachelor Party Gone Awry
The first trailer for "Think Like a Man Too" has arrived for viewing pleasure. In the sequel to 2012's comedy film "Think Like a Man", Michael (Terrence Jenkins) and Candace (Regina Hall) are getting married and decide to have their bachelor and bachelorette parties on the same weekend in Las Vegas.
The group splits into guys vs. girls and they turn the one wild night into a friendly competition to see which gender can party hardest. But plans for a romantic weekend go awry when their various misadventures get them into some compromising situations that threaten to derail the big event.
Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Taraji P. Henson, Jerry Ferrara, Gabrielle Union and Meagan Good all return for the follow-up to the 2012 dark horse which is still directed by Tim Story. Keith Merryman and David A. Newman are also back to pen the script.
"Think Like a Man Too" will open in theaters across the nation on June 20.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked