First Trailer for 'Think Like a Man Too': A Bachelor Party Gone Awry
The first trailer for "Think Like a Man Too" has arrived for viewing pleasure. In the sequel to 2012's comedy film "Think Like a Man", Michael (Terrence Jenkins) and Candace (Regina Hall) are getting married and decide to have their bachelor and bachelorette parties on the same weekend in Las Vegas.
The group splits into guys vs. girls and they turn the one wild night into a friendly competition to see which gender can party hardest. But plans for a romantic weekend go awry when their various misadventures get them into some compromising situations that threaten to derail the big event.
Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Taraji P. Henson, Jerry Ferrara, Gabrielle Union and Meagan Good all return for the follow-up to the 2012 dark horse which is still directed by Tim Story. Keith Merryman and David A. Newman are also back to pen the script.
"Think Like a Man Too" will open in theaters across the nation on June 20.
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?