First Trailer for 'Think Like a Man Too': A Bachelor Party Gone Awry
The first trailer for "Think Like a Man Too" has arrived for viewing pleasure. In the sequel to 2012's comedy film "Think Like a Man", Michael (Terrence Jenkins) and Candace (Regina Hall) are getting married and decide to have their bachelor and bachelorette parties on the same weekend in Las Vegas.
The group splits into guys vs. girls and they turn the one wild night into a friendly competition to see which gender can party hardest. But plans for a romantic weekend go awry when their various misadventures get them into some compromising situations that threaten to derail the big event.
Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Taraji P. Henson, Jerry Ferrara, Gabrielle Union and Meagan Good all return for the follow-up to the 2012 dark horse which is still directed by Tim Story. Keith Merryman and David A. Newman are also back to pen the script.
"Think Like a Man Too" will open in theaters across the nation on June 20.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert