First Trailer for 'Think Like a Man Too': A Bachelor Party Gone Awry
The first trailer for "Think Like a Man Too" has arrived for viewing pleasure. In the sequel to 2012's comedy film "Think Like a Man", Michael (Terrence Jenkins) and Candace (Regina Hall) are getting married and decide to have their bachelor and bachelorette parties on the same weekend in Las Vegas.
The group splits into guys vs. girls and they turn the one wild night into a friendly competition to see which gender can party hardest. But plans for a romantic weekend go awry when their various misadventures get them into some compromising situations that threaten to derail the big event.
Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Taraji P. Henson, Jerry Ferrara, Gabrielle Union and Meagan Good all return for the follow-up to the 2012 dark horse which is still directed by Tim Story. Keith Merryman and David A. Newman are also back to pen the script.
"Think Like a Man Too" will open in theaters across the nation on June 20.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum