A Great Big World Releases 'I Really Want It' Music Video
A Great Big World has debuted the music video for their track called "I Really Want It". In the simple clip, the New York duo consisting of Ian Axel and Chad Vaccarino are featured channeling their inner rock star.
They perform the upbeat song in a room while being joined by a backing band. The three-minute video also gives some glimpses at the two singers hanging out backstage and having fun with the members of the band.
"We had recently quit our day jobs and were 'full-time' musicians and writers for the first time. We were stepping into a new role in life and really honing in on our dreams. This was us venting and sort of rebelling against the norm and what was expected of us. It was a way to tell ourselves that we could have it all if we wanted it," Axel recently said of "I Really Want It".
The song is featured in "Is There Anybody Out There?", their debut album which peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after being released last month. The record also includes AGBW's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something".
A Great Big World's "I Really Want It" music video
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards