A Great Big World Releases 'I Really Want It' Music Video
A Great Big World has debuted the music video for their track called "I Really Want It". In the simple clip, the New York duo consisting of Ian Axel and Chad Vaccarino are featured channeling their inner rock star.
They perform the upbeat song in a room while being joined by a backing band. The three-minute video also gives some glimpses at the two singers hanging out backstage and having fun with the members of the band.
"We had recently quit our day jobs and were 'full-time' musicians and writers for the first time. We were stepping into a new role in life and really honing in on our dreams. This was us venting and sort of rebelling against the norm and what was expected of us. It was a way to tell ourselves that we could have it all if we wanted it," Axel recently said of "I Really Want It".
The song is featured in "Is There Anybody Out There?", their debut album which peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after being released last month. The record also includes AGBW's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something".
A Great Big World's "I Really Want It" music video
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?