A Great Big World Releases 'I Really Want It' Music Video
A Great Big World has debuted the music video for their track called "I Really Want It". In the simple clip, the New York duo consisting of Ian Axel and Chad Vaccarino are featured channeling their inner rock star.
They perform the upbeat song in a room while being joined by a backing band. The three-minute video also gives some glimpses at the two singers hanging out backstage and having fun with the members of the band.
"We had recently quit our day jobs and were 'full-time' musicians and writers for the first time. We were stepping into a new role in life and really honing in on our dreams. This was us venting and sort of rebelling against the norm and what was expected of us. It was a way to tell ourselves that we could have it all if we wanted it," Axel recently said of "I Really Want It".
The song is featured in "Is There Anybody Out There?", their debut album which peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after being released last month. The record also includes AGBW's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something".
A Great Big World's "I Really Want It" music video
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head