A Great Big World Releases 'I Really Want It' Music Video
A Great Big World has debuted the music video for their track called "I Really Want It". In the simple clip, the New York duo consisting of Ian Axel and Chad Vaccarino are featured channeling their inner rock star.
They perform the upbeat song in a room while being joined by a backing band. The three-minute video also gives some glimpses at the two singers hanging out backstage and having fun with the members of the band.
"We had recently quit our day jobs and were 'full-time' musicians and writers for the first time. We were stepping into a new role in life and really honing in on our dreams. This was us venting and sort of rebelling against the norm and what was expected of us. It was a way to tell ourselves that we could have it all if we wanted it," Axel recently said of "I Really Want It".
The song is featured in "Is There Anybody Out There?", their debut album which peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after being released last month. The record also includes AGBW's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something".
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'