A Great Big World Releases 'I Really Want It' Music Video
A Great Big World has debuted the music video for their track called "I Really Want It". In the simple clip, the New York duo consisting of Ian Axel and Chad Vaccarino are featured channeling their inner rock star.
They perform the upbeat song in a room while being joined by a backing band. The three-minute video also gives some glimpses at the two singers hanging out backstage and having fun with the members of the band.
"We had recently quit our day jobs and were 'full-time' musicians and writers for the first time. We were stepping into a new role in life and really honing in on our dreams. This was us venting and sort of rebelling against the norm and what was expected of us. It was a way to tell ourselves that we could have it all if we wanted it," Axel recently said of "I Really Want It".
The song is featured in "Is There Anybody Out There?", their debut album which peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after being released last month. The record also includes AGBW's collaboration hit with Christina Aguilera, "Say Something".
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie