Police Called Over Arguments Between Tyrese Gibson and Ex-Wife
Police were involved during a recent argument between Tyrese Gibson and his wife Norma Gibson about their child's custody. According to TMZ, the "Fast and Furious" star was visiting their daughter at Norma's house in North Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 11. Tyrese wanted to take their 6-year-old daughter for scheduled visit, but Norma said no because the little girl was sick.
Sources said Norma called the police before Tyrese arrived to talk about custody documents, saying that she felt she did not have to hand over their daughter. When the father arrived, he talked to the police about the matters and left without the child. Sources at the law enforcement department said that there was no disturbance of the peace and no police report was taken.
Tyrese, meanwhile, reportedly wanted to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt and send her to jail for violating custody order. The source claimed that Tyrese believed his daughter was not sick and Norma lied for revenge.
Tyrese and Norma started dating in 2003. The couple, however, split in 2009 after 10 months of marriage. The couple's daughter Shayla was born on July 11, 2007.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent