Police Called Over Arguments Between Tyrese Gibson and Ex-Wife
Police were involved during a recent argument between Tyrese Gibson and his wife Norma Gibson about their child's custody. According to TMZ, the "Fast and Furious" star was visiting their daughter at Norma's house in North Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 11. Tyrese wanted to take their 6-year-old daughter for scheduled visit, but Norma said no because the little girl was sick.
Sources said Norma called the police before Tyrese arrived to talk about custody documents, saying that she felt she did not have to hand over their daughter. When the father arrived, he talked to the police about the matters and left without the child. Sources at the law enforcement department said that there was no disturbance of the peace and no police report was taken.
Tyrese, meanwhile, reportedly wanted to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt and send her to jail for violating custody order. The source claimed that Tyrese believed his daughter was not sick and Norma lied for revenge.
Tyrese and Norma started dating in 2003. The couple, however, split in 2009 after 10 months of marriage. The couple's daughter Shayla was born on July 11, 2007.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor