Police Called Over Arguments Between Tyrese Gibson and Ex-Wife
Police were involved during a recent argument between Tyrese Gibson and his wife Norma Gibson about their child's custody. According to TMZ, the "Fast and Furious" star was visiting their daughter at Norma's house in North Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 11. Tyrese wanted to take their 6-year-old daughter for scheduled visit, but Norma said no because the little girl was sick.
Sources said Norma called the police before Tyrese arrived to talk about custody documents, saying that she felt she did not have to hand over their daughter. When the father arrived, he talked to the police about the matters and left without the child. Sources at the law enforcement department said that there was no disturbance of the peace and no police report was taken.
Tyrese, meanwhile, reportedly wanted to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt and send her to jail for violating custody order. The source claimed that Tyrese believed his daughter was not sick and Norma lied for revenge.
Tyrese and Norma started dating in 2003. The couple, however, split in 2009 after 10 months of marriage. The couple's daughter Shayla was born on July 11, 2007.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years