Police Called Over Arguments Between Tyrese Gibson and Ex-Wife
Police were involved during a recent argument between Tyrese Gibson and his wife Norma Gibson about their child's custody. According to TMZ, the "Fast and Furious" star was visiting their daughter at Norma's house in North Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 11. Tyrese wanted to take their 6-year-old daughter for scheduled visit, but Norma said no because the little girl was sick.
Sources said Norma called the police before Tyrese arrived to talk about custody documents, saying that she felt she did not have to hand over their daughter. When the father arrived, he talked to the police about the matters and left without the child. Sources at the law enforcement department said that there was no disturbance of the peace and no police report was taken.
Tyrese, meanwhile, reportedly wanted to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt and send her to jail for violating custody order. The source claimed that Tyrese believed his daughter was not sick and Norma lied for revenge.
Tyrese and Norma started dating in 2003. The couple, however, split in 2009 after 10 months of marriage. The couple's daughter Shayla was born on July 11, 2007.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour