Soleil Moon Frye Gives Unique Name to Newborn Baby Boy
Soleil Moon Frye has picked a unique name for her newborn son. The actress took to her personal website to reveal the baby's name, writing on Wednesday, February 12, "Welcome to the world Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg!"
In the post titled "And our baby name is....," she also shared her excitement to introduce the baby boy to the world. "Can't wait to share our pics and moments in the upcoming months. Thanks for all the love and support," she added.
Frye and her television producer husband Jason Goldberg, who tied the knot in a Jewish ceremony in October 1998, welcomed the bundle of joy on February 9. She broke the happy news a day later on Twitter, writing, "Our amazing baby boy was born yesterday. We are so excited for the newest addition to our family. Thank you for the love! Xo." The baby boy weighed in at 9 lbs and measured 21 inches long.
The former "Punky Brewster" star and Goldberg also have two daughters together. They welcomed Poet Sienna Rose in August 2005 and Jagger Joseph Blue in March 2008.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes