'Guardians of the Galaxy' to Premiere Teaser Trailer Next Week
When the first teaser trailer for the much-awaited "Guardians of the Galaxy" arrives has been revealed. "Look out for #Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy this 31 July. Teaser trailer out on 18 Feb. #VinDiesel #ZoeSaldana," Yahoo! Singapore spills the info on Twitter, before subsequently deleting it.
The full trailer for the superhero movie directed by James Gunn is expected to follow soon. Rumor has it, the video has been rated and clocks in at around 2:23. The film itself is scheduled to play in theaters across the country starting August 1.
Chris Pratt will star as Peter Quill/Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, and Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer. Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper will voice Groot and Rocket Raccoon respectively, while Benicio Del Toro will return as The Collector.
It revolves around Peter Quill who finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan (Lee Pace), a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe.
To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits - Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences